If There Was No Tomorrow

If There Was No Tomorrow







Life is never a guarantee. We must know that life has never been something we should take for granted. If there was no tomorrow, would you be ready for the end? Right now our world is in chaos everywhere. We have wars and rumors of wars breaking out all across the globe. All it would take is for one nuclear launch for this world to be devastated. We can't continue to ignore the possibility of the end of our world.

My question for you is this: do you believe in an afterlife? If you said yes, my next question is if you believe in a God or an all ruling universal source? If you didn't answer yes to both of these questions, I hope you are ready for oblivion once the end comes. Life isn't obvious anymore. I'm ready for whatever kingdom may come, be it a Christ ruled kingdom or a Satan-filled world. Make no mistake: I'm not a Christian but I do believe in the other world. My angels are living proof of that. Whether you say that I'm right or wrong, I'll still be the one brave enough to write these words. I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said. Our world is not certain anymore and we need to read the signs all around us. Prepare, my friends, for there is no doubt that our world has reached an impending doom.

Nothing besides the immortal soul is forever. This world could be obliterated at the drop of a dime. Whether or not the end is by aliens, diseases, WMDs, or worse, we have been reckoned. If the rapture was ever upon us, it would be happening right now. I've studied more than most people realize and I felt compelled to write this today. I'm doing this as an act of love. Those who know me have figured out I'm an inside source. I'm ordered to write certain things on certain days to help warn anyone who may have ears to listen. We've irritated the heavens and the hells enough to cause a great war between interterrestrial and extraterrestrial forces. This battle will be referred to as Armageddon. Armageddon is a place where the ultimate good and evil forces will fight to bring an end to one another. Despite the ramifications of this battle, good will prevail. After this battle occurs, the world will undergo many calamities that will make unrepentant sinners come to judgment alongside their king, the world. After this, a rule of 1000 years or one lifetime will occur in which the holy king will be sovereign. What any of this truly means is up to both speculation and scrutiny. This all, of course, is abbreviated from book 66th of the Bible, The Revelation Of Jesus Christ or simply Revelation.

I have prayed to my gods, made my sacrifices and I am proud to announce that I am willing to do all it takes to assist humanity. Humanity may treat me harshly but I will not take the same road as they have against me. I love all of you. I understand leaders of men and women like me must defend and protect what is considered God's children. Whether I'm God's gift or not, I am certainly strong enough to protect you from all manners of evil that may stand against you. I'm unstoppable as long as God is with me, or, in my case, the goddess. Don't believe me? My strength is god-given, there is no doubt of that. I did not become such a wise serpent on my own. Let kingdom come. Ciao!



Contact Me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr user name:
forgottensoul13

Comments