Freedom

Freedom






We've all heard it before. “Freedom isn't free.” We have brave soldiers in America who fight very hard to protect this nation. I've never served, but my family has. My grandpa and his brother were both in the military. My great uncle was in Korea USMC KIA. That means he was a marine who was killed in combat. He is the recipient of the purple heart and an active combat badge. Korea has been a threat to us for decades. North Korea is still our enemy. I would like to salute all of our troops on the day before Independence Day.


The US is a bigoted country, yes, but we have came a long way. We had brave men and women like Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks fight for civil rights. I can only pray that I can follow in their footsteps. I know I have positive influences in my life, including musically with Katy Perry and Chibi from The Birthday Massacre. They have inspired me to become a fighter for civil rights in America. Everyone who is a human being is my brother and sister. We are all family, no matter what the difference is. We all have the ability to love and that is what makes us the same. It's all about the flame inside of us all that makes us feel...alive. We are all alive and deserve human kindness, love, and respect.


My writing consists of many themes that promotes equality. The writing can be seen as young adult, and it introduces LGBTQ elements as well as teen depression. Teen depression and drug abuse is tackled head on for the whole world to see. With its fantasy romance elements, it makes for a varied and great read. The idea of troubled and very real youth taking center stage is something many writers can't handle. As far as readers? Readers have been begging for this sort of writing for years. They want someone they can relate to, and Mindi Jacobson is exactly what people need. Blake, a totally new male lead will make many males see themselves in him. He likes cars, he’s reclusive, and enjoys hard rock. He doesn't pull any punches and he has a habit of living dangerously. When he meets Mindi, a girl who attends the alternative high school that he just enrolled in, he's troubled by her aggressive encounters with him. She's not looking for a boy, but their fates become entangled, and they find out that the two of them must work together to escape the city’s dark underworld. Karla, who is Mindi's best friend, another LGBTQ teen, finds herself also at fate’s mercy, as she has feelings for both Mindi and Blake! You can find this all in “Hidden” the series on www.channillo.com Grab yourself a membership and you will be well-pleased, readers, as many ongoing series are available for you to read.


Freedom is all about our hearts! We should all embrace one another on this coming holiday. We were put here to love one another. Let's also give our troops a big thanks for making our nation free. I want you to all to have fun with fireworks, hamburgers, and family time. This is one of the greatest holidays to bring families together, and I hope it does the same for yours. Happy Independence Day! Ciao!

Contact me:


Email:

brylock62@gmail.com


Twitter name:

@SirVarnerAuthor

Comments