Death Is Not The End

Death Is Not The End







Let me relate all of this. We aren't creatures who live once and that's it. Every major belief system states that there is an afterlife. You may not believe me but I have so much proof that it isn't funny. I could snap a few pictures of ghosts for you but you'd only believe they are fakes. If you believe like that, there's a good chance you are stubborn and closed-minded. Those who are closed-minded don't believe in divinity and an afterlife.

People since ancient times have believed in the next life. Just about everyone believes that there are conditions that must be met to make it to the afterlife, or, heaven. Now, let me ask you something. If it all ended tomorrow, would you make it there? Would you go to the eternal kingdom? Would your sins add up so greatly that you would fizzle out in oblivion? Is this life giving you what you truly want? Are all of those sins you commit worth your troubled mind and forsaken soul? I'm not trying to make you feel bad but I'm not seeing many of you that would ever make it to a heavenly region.

You ask, what about me? What about me? Each day I battle with adversity. I stay away from all sorts of inequity and possess no real friends. I protect my family and teach them the law that is godly decree. I make sure everyone knows not to dishonor the gods. You can call me a heathen or whatever but you know you can't compare to my morals. I'm not one to think that I'm here without a godly purpose. As I try to keep my way, I have watched the world erode around me. Please, get your act together before the world ends. I know there is an afterlife, be it Duat or Heaven, and I want to see you all there.

Gluttony, pride, greed, envy, lust, sloth, and wrath. These are what send people to hell. How much of these cardinal sins do you do? Have you paved your way to hell with your need to feel pleasure? It's funny how the church wants to name clergymen but all of their bishops and cardinals are the biggest sinners of them all. Saints are said to have incorruptible bodies yet each one placed in the Vatican dies all of the same. The pathway to heaven isn't cleared by how many prayers you’ve said but by how much you love. Even that lesson wasn't lost on me.

It's hard to love imperfection, and perhaps that's why it's a true godly act. We can't live in a world of hatred. If even a witch can proclaim the righteous path then what's that say about your common person? I'm challenging you all to love. Do it for your soul. Let me watch you smile and embrace your fellow neighbor. Do it before it's too late. Ciao!


Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com


Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments