Your Future

Your Future 




 Your future is never certain from one moment to the next. We lead a life of infinite possibilities, ones that could go to infinite of other possibilities. How could anyone believe that their future is certain? For thousands of years, humanity has wished to learn where their lives might go, seeking fortune-tellers like myself. Do we have the ability to unlock the secrets of your future? Perhaps, but think of us as ones who may seek to tell you of what paths your future may head towards. We give omens and premonitions, helping you to see the light. Isn't the light what all people seek?




 What can I tell you with a simple flop of a card, a look at your palm, or communion with the spirits? Can I tell you of the dark stranger or the river of blood? May I mention your spiritual quest, or unlucky love affair? Do you really want to know? I've worked long and hard to enhance my skills, knowing that one thing matters to all, and that's their future. People want to have hope, and who am I to deny it? What will you become in the future, will you stay or fade away? 



 Let's do an exercise together. I want you to imagine where you'll be ten years from now. Be fair, don't try to bloat the truth. Is your future in your mind where you want to be? Okay, we are doing good. Now what will you do to change your path? Will you believe that you are stuck to fate, or will you believe that wherever you are going will be a destiny of your choosing? You have the power to carve out your own path. Let your possessions and attachments go. I encourage you to spread your wings and fly. We need to rid ourselves of our limitations and breakthrough the chains of the world.



 Do my fortunes favor you? Are you just one to believe that I have the power to guide you? Look at all of my posts. Are you an avid reader here, knowing of my ability to help guide you? I can guide you well. For all my readers today, I want you to imagine what life would be like of it were a little bit easier. Is that what you want? Do you want a life of ease, one where your every wish is granted? It doesn't interest you, does it? What is life without a challenge? It would be hell, that is what it would be. Nothing would ever be worth fighting for if there is no fight that’s needed to be fought. 



 The tarot is used also as an universal symbolic system for practical magick. Each card indicates a state, or a stage in a person's life. Many people don't believe in it, but isn't there something that is needed to be said about its mystical ways? We throw around these words about faith and belief, but what if there really is magick in the cards? They have been a relic in my family for a long time, our power passing to the next generation. I've chosen to walk a path where I help people, and I want to be your humble guide, petitioning forever on your behalf. I am not here to bring about war but instead to make the world love one another. I want to read all of your fortunes, but I'm afraid I'll do that in an indirect way. I will constantly summon the angels to protect you, so fear not. I am with you.

Comments