When Will The Persecution End?

When Will The Persecution End?




 It's a horrible feeling to be persecuted. It happens to me all the time, and I bet it has happened to you, too. We have been divided behind lines, and if we are not on one side of the line we fall under the curses and hate of those on the other side of the line. We are the objects of hate, although we are innocent. We never did anything to hurt those who throw their lies and anger at us, as we are just being ourselves. Why hate us, the persecuted? My heart suffers, but I will not stop being who I am, as I know fully well that my enemies are the ignorant man and the Christian church. The Christian church hates me because I am a witch, and all of their brain dead followers do, too. They make my craft into evil although I pray for people and love them, helping them through their problems. I love humanity, and would not harm a hair on the head of the innocent. I am guilty in the church’s eyes, although the guilt is upon those who would be made ignorant by the church's lies. 



 You may not be a witch (there is a good chance you're not, in fact,) but I bet that you have been persecuted and hated upon for your religion, gender, sexual preference, race, or national heritage. I offer liberty and freedom in my words, hoping that I inspire you. We need to fight those who persecute us, the broken, with a quiet resistance in our hearts. We cannot raise our voices, and instead calmly take the perseuction, as rising up would only prove us guilty. We are not people of a violent nature, as we are simply people who love something and are hated for it. We have a future, and we have every right to it. You cannot be hated for what you do, as long as you don't hurt anyone or break the law. Even if what you believe in is illegal in your country, does it seem right? My family has had fallen members who were killed by inquisitors, and I believe they accepted their deaths bravely. Will I ever forgive the Christian church for this? It's hard, but I will not return the hate, and instead take a page out of their own book and forgive them.



 I do not fear for myself but instead I pray that you will be protected by the angels. I do not want you to be hurt for being different. Believe in yourself, and please, take the persecution. They hate you because of their own insecurity. Do not think of me as a hero, but instead a man who is the voice of a generation that has had hate tossed upon them. I am not going to ever escape the persecution this world has given me, so, what I say is, bring it on. There is nothing they can say or do to bring me down, as I am lifted up above all. I believe my quiet resistance will bring my enemies to their knees, so watch out world. I got a new self-respect, and it is because of all of you, those who believe in me. I love you all, and all of the amazing reader support you give me. I would be lost without you, so three cheers for you, and all of the persecution they give you, too! We are birds of the same feather, and we are going to fly away.

Comments