What You Cannot See

What You Cannot See 


 When most people see me, they don't see much. A friendly, thirty-something, with an average weight and frame. I often carry no expression, and I'm easy to miss as I seldomly talk. What's inside of me and all around me, though, is something you can only notice if you can sense spiritual energy. I have an inner being that is the invincible knight. I protect all against evil, and I'm afraid of no man. I believe if God is on my side, then no one can touch me. (I do not claim to know God or what they are but I do know God remains on my side, forever.) I'm not one to be taken lightly, as I am the one bringing forth judgment upon all that is around me. I will never judge one based off of who or what they are, but I will hold one accountable for their misdoings. I'm not a person who hates, but I do hate evil and the lot that goes with it. If you do evil, watch out, I'm coming for you. I have waited a long time to become who I am, and I have emerged from my cocoon. My wings are radiant and I am full of beauty, grace, and color. No God will personally sort out all of the evil ones for you. I am much more than you see, and my real point is, so are you. Why can anyone truly judge who or what you are when they don't see what's on the inside? You are so much more than an average person in a sea of faces. 


If you go through your whole entire life without anyone seeing who you really are, don't be surprised. Millions each day go ignored and pushed aside. Those who act out are often noticed before those who do what is right. Life is just that way. Some people, like me, see more than that, but most don't. People are skin deep and it is criminal. When I look at you I see so much potential and utter life. There is a flame inside of us that people need to see. We need to tear down the walls of this society that sees only what is on the outside. Sadly, I believe that will never happen, and I will be praying for a wish that will never come true, ever. I've rededicated my life to do what is right and uphold all that is sacred and true. Inside of me lies a whole other world that comes to life here on the web. My ideas are that of enlightenment and subjected opinion. I'm not here to make you believe the way I do, but I am here to say that you should appreciate the inner beauty and the loving emotion that we all have hidden within us. For every person who is ugly and unclean in another's eyes lies a wonderful treasure to someone else. Stop looking with your eyes, people, and start looking with your heart. 


 Don't take it from me to tell you what you do or do not see. Look at the person's soul and judge them based on what is there. Please don't cling to this world's lies. We are here to serve a greater purpose, and above all else, love. I do not come with a forebearing message, but instead a liberating one. Let freedom be in your eyes and may our obsession with the physical body die.

Comments