The Nephilim's Heritage

The Nephilim's Heritage 



 I have been studying the mystery behind the nephilim recently. There seems to be two explanations behind them, and the Christian’s explanation is really quite silly. The sons of God and the daughters of men making offspring, as the sons of God saw the daughters of men as beautiful. Well, I hate to break it to you, but this sounds quite sexist. Of course, in the male dominated religion of Christianity we would have the women as not angelic. Trust me, my sisters are quite angelic, and men seem to be far from it. I have studied two things that may bring some startling conclusions to the nephilim case and what they are, and it will make your jaw drop.




 I believe the sons of God referenced in the bible were actually demons. (Whoa, so God is a demon? Of course he is. His book says so many silly things such as supporting polygamy and slavery. Only a devil would agree with such things.) What does that make the daughter of men? That's obvious. They are angels. (Fallen Angels, Maybe, but the angelic heritage would definitely be from females. It's just one of those weird facts that makes total sense.) The Nephilim is half-demon and half-angel, meaning they possess all demonic and angelic qualities and abilties. That's all fine and good, but where does that leave us, here in the everyday world?



 Nephilim have appeared to us throughout ages as seers, sages, mystics, and sorcerers. (The big four, as far as what may be the earthly identity of Nephilim.) Why would Nephilim stick to these identities, which seem mundane for their grand presence? It's simple, as all Nephilim are, at their core, is aliens. They are outcasts in our world that seems so frail to them. Nephilim have been said to occupy two places in the united states exclusively, and that is as a high ranking Illuminati Order member, and as Men In Black agents. Men in black are said to be half-grey aliens, which would prove the theory that angels really are grey aliens as correct. Also, I wanted to point out that grey aliens are powerful empathic psychics, indicating that they are feminine in indentity, or a combination of both genders, seeing how they visually don't have reproductive organs. Where does that leave the fathers of the nephilim? It makes the nephilim swallow all the qualities of demons, such as telekinesis and socery, as mentioned. After all, sorcerers are rumored to be part dragon, and the bible itself refers to the devil as a dragon.



 Nephilim are here today, and we do not know what they are exactly. We do know they are powerful, and I only pray that the nephilim would all side with humans, as humanity is worthy of all affection and love. As for me, I wish to share all of my studies and dedications with you about all things here on this blog, and I'm sorry if it seems we jump around on topics. I want to share many inspirational, spiritual, psychological, and downright weird things on here. You will find open-minded thinking on here, no matter what post you are on, and that is what makes it so great here at The Dojo Of The Mind. I'll keep you posted on everything I know and find out, but remember, I am just a Poor Man's Knight with a virtual pen. As I wish to write for you all the time, remember, I still need my time to sit here and dream. I'll always be dreaming, and I wanted to tell you of one more dream. In the not-so-distant future, I plan on writing a book called “The Nephilim Code.” Look for it next year. Until next time, I'm wishing you and your own a happy weekend. See you tomorrow!

Comments