The Chains Of Society

The Chains Of Society



Today, I spent some time thinking of what topic to cover in this blog. I debated several topics, and came up with this one. Social rules are what restrain me, as I can never feel like myself within conventional society. I am not a miscreant or disturbing individual, yet I am different than most and I feel as if what matters to me does not matter to others. Honestly, I am a student of philosophy, and have studied it for over a decade. There are others who would discuss philosophy with me, but I do not wish to seek them out. I use my philosophy and alchemy to advance myself personally and instruct others. I do not wish to talk about it with others, as I feel that they are important too and I should let them talk about what they want. After all, I can learn much from those who are different from me. There is one thing that glares at me around every corner though, and that is society and its standards. 




It separates me from the rest of the world, and I feel discomfort in the bounds of society, as I am, believe it or not, very extroverted. I love people, sometimes even if they don't seem worth loving. Every person is worthy of love, and I feel as if this rule is executed outside of society's standards. When I wake up, I see a busy world with tons of stressed, and even fewer happy people. When I do see someone happy, I rejoice in the fact that one soul is at peace. I see others suffering, whether it be in the city or on the internet, and I feel pain for them. Often the ideas pushed by others in society that they reflect are not true or it is incorrect thinking. Society and its chains got to them, bringing them down. What of the American dream? That is not my dream. I dream of utopia, where people like you and I can live in perfect harmony. I know this is simply an unattainable dream, but I can always imagine it. Society has told many independent thinkers that they are not welcome. We are not just people who are different. We are outcasts because we think outside the box. We live in a truly cruel world.




 Why does society rule the world? The answer is as peculiar as hierarchy itself. You have the people who make money, and they are worshipped. Then you have the people who worship the celebrities and such, and then you have the people who are like wolves. The wolves are not welcome in society, as they are the ones who devour the sheep who worship their shepards. Who am I? I am in a transitionary state. I am a wolf who dreams of the sheep accepting the wolves. We are a dying breed, those who would not give into conformity.



 Society chains me down and keeps my work to this sort of virtual podium. I have so many things I'd like to tell you about, and I want you to understand what philosophical study can do for you in your life. Will it make you powerful, with wealth? No, but it will bring you enlightenment and alleviate your suffering. Does this sound good? To me, it's amazing, and that is why I will never be allowed into society. I am a hermit, living outside of the world's watchful eye. I am a mystic, clinging to my wisdom. I am something that was thought to have died out a long time ago. I am an independent thinker, and I pray that you can be that too. Unleash my chains, society, and let me breathe for a moment more.

Comments