Release Your Fears

Release Your Fears 


 Many people claim to not be afraid. Many more claim fleshly injury and death make them afraid. Others have irrational mental fears, ones that may be derived from childhood experiences and complexes in the mind. Fear is much more than a fear for life and death, but instead a battle for the mind, spirit, and soul. Fear is this thing that swallows people whole. Fear spits out the inner core of a human and leaves them defenseless and naked. Fear, for all extents and purposes, is invincible.


 What can we do to conquer our fear? There is only one thing we can do, and that is to believe things will get better. To have faith and hope. I cannot believe I'll get out of the desert if I have no faith. Faith dictates belief. If we believe that we will die and rot in the ground then surly we will. Yet, if I believe I will live on forever, in some shape or form, then I will, merely because my faith is stronger than others. I cannot imagine what it would be like to not have faith. To live without faith would be like not living at all. I know that I am a part of the stars and when the dawn breaks the horizon,  I will not be there. I will be hidden inside my soul, begging for my harbor away from the storm. I believe that I will be safe because of the fact that I know that I have angels watching over me, several in fact. I am to create a consciousness for the Earth that will give every man and woman the enlightenment they need to pass through the eye of a needle. No longer will the masses be blinded, as all will be revealed. There will be no more fear, as fear is merely a state of mind for the distraught. 


 Fear controls our minds and locks away our bodies. Fear is ugly, and is the enemy's tool. If we do not surrender to fear, we will be safe, at least in our hearts. If it is your day to die, I have no doubt you'll have fear, but, imagine this. Death is not the end. Why be afraid of this beautiful act that occurs at one point of your life or the other? Do you believe in an afterlife? If you do, is there anything to really be afraid of? If there is life after death, then shouldn't the greatest fear be taken away? I know there is an afterworld, but I am sure that you have to do good things to enter it. We cannot just believe that we can do evil in our lives and expect to live as a ghost or what not forever. Obviously, I don't buy the whole Christian heaven or hell sort of thing, but my beliefs are a bit different but semi-similar. I do believe that there is a reward place and a punishment realm, but what God rules over it or the exact formula for the entrance of the underworld, I do not know. I do know one thing, though, and that is I believe I will always be in the God's favor and externally have their blessing. In other words, I am not afraid, and neither should you be. Embrace your fear, and kill it with faith. Fear is only in the mind, and you are too good for it. Love, and keep the light close, and you will see a place where your fear dies and your tears end.

Comments