Our Still Beautiful Planet

Our Still Beautiful World 


 
Some people keep saying that this world is ugly and dark. I do not believe them. I look at your face and I see how intelligent people are, and the light you have inside. I wish that light was mine, as you're radiant in this life. I see beauty in each and every one of Mother Earth's creation, including all of you. I notice these things about everyone, and I ignore those who are negative online for good reason. But for those who are positive, they are like the sun. I don't get to see the sun often (or, at all,) and I love to see that light inside of you shine. Do not worry about what bothers you, good people of this earth, as no one can be denied their right to pursue happiness. To those of you outside of America, god, I feel your pain. I know of the deep injustice they do to you. I see it everyday, in your thoughts and hearts. I have been given a gift, but what if I deny it? I do not wish my birthright, but instead I will fight for virtue, and that means the people. You all lift me up, and it tells me the true meaning of being a knight.



 There are so many things that is good in this world. Why do we fail to see them? This land is full of faces that enjoy life. What of those who would do evil? I feel no one does evil without some sort of dark influence. Should those who commit crimes be given any sort of relief? As covered by law, they should, but hundreds of guilty murderers walk free each day. I will tell you, that if you are evil, where ever you may be, I will let my spirit soar through the sky to corner you and destroy you. Do not fear. I have my ability for one reason, and that is to protect you. I became a Poor Man's Knight at a young age, compared to others because of my faith. Although I can't say much about it, I do want to say that we work towards a common means. We are not allowed to take any of our wealth and are dedicated still to the virtue and wisdom that we were founded upon.



 There is so much I have to tell you about what I saw today. Everyone was happy. It was strange. I have never seen so many happy faces in this town in years. It made me feel as if my efforts were not in vain. I could not believe it. For those of you who think the president is ruining the county, my kinsman and fellow citizens don't agree. We simply do not care, as none of us are rich. What little does a political puppet ever do, besides give speeches and sign whatever he is ordered to sign? Forget about the negative, and usher in the light. 



 My soul is one of darkness as my power consumes me, but one thing remains. I will always be a sort of anti-hero. A man who sets the standards for the dark hero type. I never thought that I would someday be a very admired man, and I will tell you what makes me that way. I have the ability to love more than I hate. Cherish the light, and praise the sun, as this summer is going to be an awesome one. Let's not forget everything we are fighting for. Let no political ruler bring you down, and carry on with a silent resistance. We are all rebels at heart, but we are rebels with a beautiful cause. May you be able to enjoy the beautiful weather and all of the Mother's wonderful creations. Praise her with all your heart. Come on, don't be afraid. Cherish this wonderful planet.

Comments