One People, Not Divisible

One People, Not Divisible



 Before I start off, I want to say this does not imply or indicate the one world government scheme of the New World Order. Instead, I wish for unity between sects and groups amongst the populations. We are not different by our religion or skin color, but instead we are all children of Mother Eve. We are not ones who suffer different problems, and we are not greater than one another. Money or the lack thereof should not matter, but we know in this world it does. I've made a decision in my life, and the little money needed for me to pay bills and buy food is enough. I do not wish for physical wealth, as I would only fear losing favor. Money distracts a man, making him go after foolish endeavors. I haven't tried to separate others from what makes us one people, and I want people to know that although I do not suffer your exact binds and chains, I do want you to know I'm praying for you all the time. In the end, I want every last person liberated, and the only means I have of doing this is fighting the good fight, and delivering my words to the masses. I am not defined by myself, but you, rather. What is a knight if he has no one to serve and protect?


 Everyday I see it, racism and social division everywhere. One is not worthy of hate, if only we stay away from what declares ourselves unjust. Sometimes, I wonder, where all the crime and teen suicide come from, and I know it has came from the lies of the world. How long will we buy their deathly siren song, luring ourselves to the dark, the fatal edges of the water? We need to embrace one another and erase the traces of hate that flow within us. Do we think our beliefs separate one another? No one can judge me as long as I do what is expected of me. I refuse to mention the damages that religious ideals and differences we have inflicted upon one another. If this God is so great then why are all the Christians trying to burn every witch at the proverbial stake? Why hate someone for what color of skin they possess when we have the unallible rights given to us by a peaceful and omnipotent creator? What belief says that a woman has less rights than a man? I pray to God each day that we will see the error of our ways. Whatever purpose they have me for here is not lost on me. As I watch the days go by, I feel as if I am the only one loving those who have suffered a painful existence. I need all of the Earth’s support, not just the United States. I will speak out against hate, I will chase away evil, I will face the hoards of haters with the help of my brothers and sisters. We have every right to rebuild what my ancestor helped create. We wear the symbol of bravery on our shields, a cross on our forehead, and a symbol of service around our waist. Our honor is our sword, and for me the pen is my sword. I will not desert you, because, God, I love you. I cannot be silenced as no one can tell me my loving message is wrong. Let's erase the hate and remember that we all came from one woman and man, and that we are the heirs of a broken, yet fixable, legacy.

Comments