Make The Choice To Live

Make The Choice To Live



 It's Father’s Day weekend, and I will write a blog for Father's Day tomorrow, but I wanted to lead into that blog with this one. What is it like to never live? To never feel the joys of life, to not have a father to begin with? Not many souls know this experience, but it is increasing each day. I've been studying abortion recently, and I have been debating the term of what we call “ensoulment” or, when the fetus is considered to have a human soul in it. It is staggering to even consider. These beings never live once, and it should be considered criminal that mother's would so easily kill the fetus. So what are you going to call me, unfair to believe that is a soul that never got the chance to live? I call myself right, by all degrees, but that is not the main point I am here to make. I want to discuss what constitutes the act of living in a being.



There is a lot of people who take the act of living lightly. If you only get so long to live, why would you ever waste a single moment of it? What is it to love? To feel pain, as I know many of you are going through? I know that it seems like at times life can be hell, but I wanted to tell you something. There is many people who are dead, and they died early due to countless tragedies. To think of this gift called life, how precious it is and how many of them would love a second chance. Is there second chances in life? Science says no, but what do the heavens say? I'm afraid you might never know, at least while you are here on Earth. I do want to tell you this. Life is not just something that happens once and then it is over. To the gods, whether you believe in them or not, mortal man and woman can be given a second chance. Where man uses ignorance, the gods show irony. To the gods, irony is everything, and they would strike down the proud man and raise up the mistreated one. We are all subject to a prime ruling force, and that is good. Let no one interfere with your right to live, and you will see the skies, stars, planets, and more.



 Don't throw this gift we call life away. I pray for all of you that you will understand how precious life really is. In our town, we have had several people jump off the bridge on a regular basis. One survived recently, and it looks like he has been given a second chance at life. I rejoice for him and cry at the same time. I wish I could tell him how much he has to offer and that life isn't worth throwing away. I can only imagine the pain he is going through. To think, how selfish people are, that people have treated this man poorly while the average American’s main habit is to cry and moan about whatever is bothering them at the moment. I want to tell all you crybabies out there, be it on social media or face-to-face, no one wants to hear it. No one cares about your political opinion, and you would not last one day in the military. We simply do not have room for any more whiners in this country. Why not go and make a difference out there, instead of complaining about whatever pops in your head at the moment? Look at me, for example. I try real hard to promote peace and positive thought each day. You don't have to be as active as I am when it comes to making a change, for even things like recycling your cans will make a difference.




 Don't be fooled by what people consider life to be.  To not live is something that many of us make the mistake of doing. We cannot just believe that life is not the most valuable gift we can receive. It is, as many aborted fetuses would do anything to have it. I stand by the virtues of both America and the world, as there is not anynone I will not fight for. I will protect all, and I will be the driving force of a new and positive future. Can you make the pledge to fight for what is right, to speak out in the name of good? Will you say “I want to live?”

Comments