Dreams: A Self Synopsis

Dreams: A Self Synopsis 




 Now, more than ever, I slumber at night, having all sorts of bizarre and fantastic dreams. I'm not sure what to make of them, whether or not this world inside my mind and imagination is real or make-believe, as it is just so vivid. What do my dreams, and all of yours mean? For years I have studied dream interpretation, and it brings me to a question. Are our dreams more than just symbolic subconscious messages for us to decipher? 



 My dreams lately have been ones of friendship and encounters. It is like they are messages and voyages to the beyond at the same time. (I am sure you feel the same way.) We live in a fast pace world and often our only escape from the cruel trials of life is our sleep. Dreams, however, can be both terrifying and exciting. What realm do we enter when the lights are off and our consciousness is gone? A world of terrific magnitude, the dark realm where peril is abundant and souls are searching.



 When I dream, I always see my closest companions, and they act as a guide through what can be an uncertain, yet temporary reality. Is this some sort of life that is actually a true reality? I've heard the theory that the dream world that we dwell in during the deep parts of sleep is actually a true reality we experience because of it being what is in our consciousness at the time. Therefore whatever is happening to you during your dream life is reality. What does that mean for you and I? For me, it means fantastic experiences with supernatural beings and more. Is this what my subconscious dwells on, or is it a little bit more? How can I see the same beings who don't exist in the physical realm each and every night if they are merely just parts of my imagination? I'm afraid that what I experience in my rest periods would shock both the religious and the scientific community alike. If there was a way to see my dreams, I would want you all to see it, and you'd know the life affirming supernatural realm that haunts me is more than mere fascination. Sometimes, the messages in my dreams are too much for even the greatest of all dream interpreters to explain. 



 So what of what I see in my dreams? Would it shock you to hear that I see both ghosts in spirit and physical forms alike there? Would you believe that pain disappears there, at least for my physical body? Would you imagine that I wouldn't want to wake up when I do? Although I see my closest of all friends there, I would miss what I cling to, and that is all of you. What I want to tell you is that I love you, and that all of your loved ones who went through the gates of death are okay. They will live on forever, both in our hearts and their weary, yet rested, soul. We cannot just forget what we stand for, as we stand for so much. We can't forget that in the end, we always have our dreams. Sleep well, my friends, as tonight perhaps your dreams will reunite you with your lost family and friends, if only for a moment. Keep the faith, forever.

Comments