Dreams Or Reality?

Dreams Or Reality? 


 Some of us can't tell. Our dreams are never lucid. How can we ever tell if our dreams are imaginary? Quite honestly, when our dreams start, we can't. That being said, our dreams are real, as we are living that reality at that time. We are in a world of our unconscious mind's creation. What we see there is a product of what we have casted into our psyche's shadow. Our dreams are the manifestation of our unconscious mind and its desires and fears that ourselves are not able to grasp in the waking world.


 Our dreams become reality when we are lost in them. The only thing that seems to not factor in my dreams is pain. I can be cut open or dying on the surgery table and no pain will ever be felt. What I see in my dreams is extraordinary. Aliens, mummies, and ghosts are frequent residents in my dreams. To make it even more unreal, the dead appear as the living in my dreams. It's a place where the strange are my friends and humans are the monsters. The reality that I am in can be classified somewhat by dream interpretation, but sometimes, there are dreams I cannot understand at all. I saw a ufo a few times in my dreams last night. It was at a beach at night where there was a cookout. The underside was large and had many bright lights on the bottom. I pointed up at it, and told everyone,


 “Hey, look everyone. It's an ufo.”


 Yet, no one looked. I am sure there is a reasonable interpretation for all of this, but last night, I saw an ufo not once but three times. There is several explanation for all of this in a dream, but there is one other thing that doesn't make sense. They (the ufo) abducted others but not me. Let's dissect it one other way. Are ufo and alien sightings while we are asleep and dreaming actual sightings of aliens and ufos, the aliens preferring to mask their appearance as a mere dream?


 I'm pretty sure constant dreams about the supernatural are not normal. Yet, in some way, is it normal for me, some sort of higher communication from my unconscious mind? I'm not sure, but I wish Carl Jung was here to explain it all to me. Carl Jung was an European psychologist who was well known for his interpretation of dreams. Additionally, he developed the concept between psyche and persona. I believe that the psyche and persona have a direct “line” to our dreams, if you will. Our psyche and persona take turns playing out dreams or partial realities while experiencing dreams. Our persona is what responds to the situations we face in dreams, which then impacts our psyche. There is a reason why we often remember certain dreams, if only for a limited time. Our dreams are as important as our waking life, it seems, if not more. 


 This world I see when I close my eyes is like a nightmare come to life. Everything is so twisted, like a dark fairytale. I'm not alone ever in my dreams, and I have to address what I cannot in my waking life. Don't you see? Last night, in my dreams, the ufo was up close and in clear view, yet I was the only one who could see it. How's that for symbolic? If I can tell anyone just one thing, I would tell them, we are not alone, that is, at least in my dreams. Ciao!

Comments