Dreams Are Meant To Be Lived

Dream's Are Meant To be Lived


 To live a dream each day is like waking up to a new existence each and every morning. There is no escape from my ability to ponder and contort the bounds of reality itself. I'm always debating philosophy, and how it pertains to the ordinary man and woman. Where others struggle with accepting what is real and what is imaginary, I already know the grounds of the fabric that makes this mundane place called normality. With the silk of my imagination, I create a whole hidden dream-like world where I dwell in the shadows. This is what I do, escape the harsh and cold place we call home. Our lands offer many things, but I am quite afraid that what the nations of the world offer is pain and suffering. For those out there living in the ignorant place we call the general population, my heart goes out to you, as I can say you are lost, not by choice, but by fate. 




 Today is Monday, and I send wishes of inspiration to you. I do not want you to believe this world is not made of dreams. What you do today is not what you'll do ten years from now. Your luck can turn around in an instant. You do not need to fear that your life will be boring or incomplete. We are people who were made by some cosmic force that no one can fathom or understand. We are here, and we are real. Our dreams, may they haunt us or give us hope, will one day be realized. We are a rare breed, people of enlightenment and positive emotion. When I look at your face, yes, I see you are bent and broken, but I also see something else, something beautiful that is more than what meets the eye. I see the person I love, the one who makes my life meaningful. I can chase after the concept we call godly principle until I am blue in the face, but you are the reason I fight. You are the sole fire that make me burn, writing constantly so that I may connect the heavens and the earth together. When the sky pours down to the earth, I admire the display that is your smile, as it is radiant as the sun.



 There are many things in life that are worth being happy over. We need to realize our dreams are not out of reach. Within time, we will see every wrong be righted, and our day will come. Our dreams will come true, so make a wish. We know what is at stake, our very lives themselves. We are gathered here, and we all face a common foe, and that is oh so dreaded Monday. No matter where you are, I want to say that Monday is nothing to fear if you are inspired and motivated. (Also, a little coffee always helps.) Our jobs may be depressing and boring, but we know our dreams are not. Hold onto them. 



 There is only one thing that can hold you back from greatness, and that is yourself. Do not fear what the future holds. Believe in yourself, and you will be uplifted. Today represents a bright outlook, and that is the start of what could be many of your dreams. Whatever you think, think bigger, and whatever you believe, believe in it even more. Embrace your dreams, and give into what will be the first of many years of happiness for you, because today, I bet you'll go home feeling lucky.

Comments