Karmic Return



Karmic Return


This article is all about the possibility of Karmic return being a real thing or not. When I mention karmic return I refer to the reapings of good or bad actions, or the idea that good or bad things happen to us in the future for our past deeds. Many of us have done great things or seen people do bad things and seemingly have not seen karma catch up to us or other people. I have often felt the same way as you. There has been times I have made sacrifice after sacrifice and seen no immediate return. Does this mean karma and its return are an idea of our imaginations?

Karmic return is an idea that has fascinated our minds for thousands of years. Many philosophers of now and the past believe in it. “What goes around comes around” they say. Some believe the return does not come to you in this existence or life, but rather the next or a future one. Does that mean, in this life, we cannot prove that karma is real? Honestly, personal experience is the only thing we may have to hint at the possibility of the reality of karmic return.


Karmic Return: What Would It Be?

Would karmic return be some sort of physical or “spiritual” return? Many would say that karma returns to us or others in a spiritual form. I would even be convinced to that theory, but I would also argue that certain physical return may be possible, or at least to some extent. Is the physical return in some form of an alm or gift, or personal “blessing” like a child or wisdom? This is where many skeptics and scholars will disagree or argue. None really knows the true form of karmic return. My personal opinion is that karmic return can be physical or spiritual in nature. Why keep karma to any one form or within one lifetime?


The Next Life

What exactly is the next life that karma returns to? Are we bound to one life, endless lives, or some sort of limit or even a “sentance”? I believe that life would be something that everyone should have the chance to exprience many times, if they accumalate good karma. Perhaps extra lifespans are another form of karmic return that we cannot fathom in this coil, and maybe never. Karma might just be a mystery that not even I can understand. However, I still have much insight on this topic.


Karmic return, in my opinion, is as real as anything. However, like most things in life, we have to believe in it for it to be true. Faith in all things of this nature seems to be such a prevalent theme. I believe that if karma is a state that is always active in the universe, then it would not need any sort of belief and faith behind karma and its returns it gives people. If a force is something that is “always there” and is not defined by a divine personage then faith or belief is not a stipulate. I believe in karma, and I have had much good karma return to me. I have not lived a perfect life and I do believe that negative karma does have return as well, mostly in the forms of lack of personal success or inner woes and misfortune. Karmic returns in this life and the next, I conclude, are both very real, for better or worse. You can experiment with this theory yourself, but remember, good actions and morals make great men and women.

Comments