Giving Your Life Meaning



Giving Your Life Meaning



There is a meaning to everyone's life, whether we see it right a way or not. One's life meaning can be to love one or many, their livlihood, or something as simple and great as helping others. When the storm hits us, we tend to struggle to see our life's meaning, but trust me it's there, and it is what makes you who you are. Sometimes we just need to see that, the reflection in the mirror to realize who and what we represent, as this is our life's meaning.


My life means a lot to me. I am compassionate and passionate, and care deeply about anything, and I reckon you do too as you are here on my blog which is not truly mine, but all of ours. I want to share all of my wisdom and knowledge with humanity, and I work daily to make this vision come true. This is my life's meaning: to educate and protect humanity. I swear on my soul that I will not let anyone harm you, as my sources are constantly at work through this universe. I hope you find your life meaning too, as I guarantee it's a life long process, understanding the journey we are all on. No sweat though, as we all get sidetracked in life and it may take us years or a lifetime even to find our meaning in life. I know that there is much in plan for your future, as we all play a part on the grand stage that is life.


If you're fortunate enough to find your way in life, please try hard to not forget about it, as your path is everything that makes you unique and awesome. We struggle on our path, and the forces of darkness want nothing more than to knock us off our path. Stand tall, and follow the stars, as you know just what you need to do to make your dreams come true. When the storms rain on your parade make a tent to shield you, and start to think of a new way to follow you path. That pathway of yours is so important that it will decide both your destiny and fate. We cannot ignore karma's call, as she is a maiden who is both forgiving and punishing. Always aim to please your soul's desires, as this is tied into what makes you who you are. As we seek enlightenment we discard the shackles and bounds of the world and become attached to the goodness of our heart and mind. We no longer think about one, but all. We are nothing more than mere actors in the grand scheme of things, and we all have a role to play. We must study hard and learn this role, as it will be sure to be a good part in the play of life and will ultimately lead to your happiness. Who doesn't want to know their life's meaning and gain happiness from it? I know that is something that I wouldn't pass up for the life of me.


Conclusion


We are creatures who all have a role to play. Our lives all have meaning, and sometimes it takes awhile to find out what we are living for. Meditate, breath, and live a conscious life, where we always have an eye on the road ahead of us. Do not ever give up, as I believe in you. We are more than just fellow beings, we are brothers and sisters forever, and our souls are bound in our cause. Let us make this world a better place for the future generations.




-A special thanks to the people who read this all around the world, as I love you all deeply, be you near or far away.

Comments