Life:The Grand Display



    Life:The Grand Display

 
  Life is everything. It is the place where are dreams and nightmares become reality. Life is a trial, a trial worth enduring. There is nothing you cannot achieve in life. The mind is so powerful, and with your heart in the right place, the impossible becomes real. Never give up in life, for if you give up now you forfeit your future, which is never ending. Let's ponder the meaning of this life together, if only for awhile.

 
    From the Beginning to the End and Again


   The concept of life after death is nothing new. Whether you believe it or not, there is a great unknown that proceeds this current life. But let's not worry about that right now. Your life is the start of something new constantly. Time ceases for no one. You are always changing. But what direction are you heading in?  For better, or for worse?

   Life is so precious, and we try so hard to make the most of it. I often spend much time trying to decipher the mystery of life, and every answer I imagine opens the door to twice as many questions. I suppose I will never make anything of it, but the thought of nirvana is so sweet. I would love to taste the ultimate reality on my lips, if only for a moment.

   What we were before, what we are now, and what we will be is quite quaint. Face it, our thoughts change who we are. when we can grasp the fact we are ever changing we have already have taken a step forward in our pursuit of truth. Truth is a maiden who will never do you wrong and is worth a thousand rubies. Seek her continually.

  Your life is not predetermined. You can become enlightened. But be warned: enlightenment can destroy what you once loved. Not everyone will choose the same path, but I hope you will take one you truly desire. All of this life's pleasures are worthless, but if you find a reason to live each moment to the fullest, perhaps you have found the meaning of life. That's the real secret. The meaning of life is different for each being.

 
  Suffer no More

 Common to every person is suffering. The only escape is to achieve enlightenment. Suffering is created by the mind's attachments to the world. (Does this mean this world is evil?) If you really want to escape the never ending torment and pain of life you will have to rise above it all. I believe you can do this. I hate and love to mention that this blog and it's already extensive content can point you in the right direction. Alas, I am no leader of men, but a mere penman of a new era. I am a revolutionist, a conquistador of tired and obsolete ideas. I invade the land of the old norm, and capture and destroy the dusty ideas of the past. I settle there in that land, and put my mark all over the land, turning the place of archaic thought into an uninhibited promise land.  You too can be Like me, and christen in a new age.

  Conclusion

 I have said so little to what I should say regarding the grand scheme of it all. I am sure you are awakened or close to that stage if you have waded through this article. You are wonderful, no matter what other's may think of you. I will not ever tire of this life, and this is good. Although I may change, my spirit will live on forever. This coil will feed the earth one day, and I know that is not the end.




 

Comments