Rise Up

 Rise Up






The audacity that any politician could be "good" is completely absurd. I am not technically an anarchist, but I do not vote at all because I support third parties like Green, Tea, etc. Face it, people. My vote simply doesn't count nor matters. I am being abused by another political regime that consequently makes me both financially and emotionally weaker. I have not heard hide or hare of my check that is worth 250 from the post office, despite Emily receiving something postdated later first. The catch? Hers was from SSA, and mine was a check. Why wouldn't the selfish make me poorer?


Who Am I?


A few facts about me. I can't really work, because, you know, I try to eat those I work with. The only job I can work is where I'm alone. Think I'm kidding? You really don't know much about me, then. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just honest. If you ever view any material of mine, I highly appreciative and love you for it. Face it, people, I'm not good with them. To cover this fruitless time, Emily has been grinding surveys. You know, those darn things that give you a few cents for tons of work. What else can we do? Starve? I prefer not.


Fantasy Vs Reality


I love the story of Robin Hood, but not the idea. People should be paid for what they do. I especially don't like people who steal from the poor, however. We only have one option left as a nation: rise up in an armed resistance. Otherwise, it is be oppressed and suppressed by a Putin-like regime. I am not a capable fighter and I am poor so I cannot arm myself. I can offer only guidance as an arbiter. You may not like this idea but I really don't care. People have little regard for what I say or write. Trust me, in this life I am utterly insignificant. I, pray, to you, that I am not, as that is all I can do.


I am a leader by inspiration and style. My brilliance will be forever stunted by my lack to feel empathy. However, I will not betray our country's ideals of personal liberty! Don't bother killing me! You will not silence my message, as I am much stronger than that. I picture myself as Adam, the son of Boss and Sorrow. I'm sure you have no clue of what I am talking about. If it matters, look into the character Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid. I hope it brings a smile to your face, as in this county and life, it is often harsh for me to bring myself to such feelings.


My Heart Has Long Since Been Destroyed


My happiness died 16 years ago. "My mortal body is no more. I seek to grind my bones to dust with my own fervor. The pages of book are only reserved for the past. In life, all we have is wants and sacrifices. One must only make the right sacrifices. If one understands this, my life will finally have had meaning. There is only hope. If you wish it, you can change the world, as long as you have hope. This is the beginning of your story." Ending Of Soul Sacrifice, a stellar Vita exclusive that remains locked to the PS Vita. Sony is real good at that. It is like console wars necromancy, trying to get postmortem sales from a deceased platform.


What Are We Waiting For?


So, what are you waiting for? Rise up, for revengeance is ours. We can make a better place for future generations, if only we fight for what is rightfully ours. We must seek to end the slave bonds that all our rich white men seek to put on us. Do this with haste before the fourth of July.

Comments