America's Crime Wave

 America's Crime Wave






 has became ridiculous in my city, as it has for most. On a regular occurrence, I have to call the police every time I go out, sometimes on the behalf of others. It was interesting but not surprising who my last victimizers were. They were homosexual blacks and whites, pretending to pass around a petition.


Keep in mind that petition get your personal information when you sign a petition, which they can use to access your bank accounts. These homosexuals are not what you think. They are violent psychopaths. They attempted to gang assault me after I had walked away from the initial altercation with them. Obviously, I was not seriously injured, as their main assailant was a little fat black guy who was a homosexual. Not like sissies like that know how to fight. They only know how to take from behind, by nature. I grabbed their Powerade they three me at me, and tossed it far away, so they couldn't throw it at me again. Their mentally disabled buddy came back for more, some idiot who had thought it be good to tell me he had gone to prison, approaches a third time. I told him to kick rocks or I'll call the police. After an unsuccessful unlawful imprisonment attempt by him, I phoned the police, as he ran like the coward he is.


Safety First


Be very careful with these so-called "petitioners." If they look like criminals, they probably are, and you should tell them to back the hell up. Do not open yourself up to those who are wearing their proverbial masks. That's all it is, a cheap Halloween costume at best.


Here at the officially sanctioned The Knights Templar blog, we are dedicated to the liberties of what call sovereign citizens. I can't really be on social media much, not because someone tried to silence me, but because of the Russians attempting to hack my account and forcing me to change my password. European, Australian, and Americans are not the enemy. Only the foul demons who pretend to be our people are. We were once united, why aren't we anymore? Are we really all racists? Or are we really human beings who are prone to making mistakes? I urge you not to take it in your own hands, but call the police and pray for them, forgiving them. Do not stoop to their level. Violence shall not beget violence. I'm willing to be your shepherd, as I am ordained minister. Sure, I use these big mean words, but isn't that what you really want from me? Someone who will look our enemy in the eyes, say I'm not scared of you, and I won't be going to heaven by your hands, but I'll send you to hell if I have to, by hand of God, who protects me? Love knows no equal, and it does not want you dead. If you become a brave martyr like Stephen and Cassie are, you have my heart. For one day I shall see all of you in heaven, as I, too, have a covenant with you, and I refuse to forsake it.


Keep Hoping


I'd hate to cut this short, but like good things, it must end. I am praying and fighting for you, each hour of the day. Have faith in your Heavenly Father, which I assure you exists. Keep fighting and don't give up. Counter their violence with your feet wrapped in peace, to have sad tears, and then shouts of victory. You must believe in these troubled times, for even the Lord exists in Hades, as Jesus had descended there.

Comments