My Own Creative Craft

My Own Creative Craft

I use artwork and witchcraft combined. Instead of basic summoning with only a book and some incantations, I draw creatures and inscribe words and a pentagram to them with the same pencil. I use reproductions and my own creations alike, making for a blend of summons. This enables me to utilize my own unique craft.




There is no limit to art. I can learn from books, and then take it to a whole new level and make my own pictures. I've taken the liberty to upload some of my drawings here. I want you to see my manga and natural drawings of cats, the magician's beloved familiar, and a tree I did recently from one in the park. I want to encourage you to copy what I do, and make your own creative blend of summoning, giving you some awesome drawings to also share with others in your home and online.





You can take your magick anywhere. You don't have to limit yourself. You can challenge yourself to make your own spirits through the magick of your pencil. Adding color can take your creations further, as I did with my Lolita vampire girl below. You don't have to just use pencil, although it can make for fast summoning. Make sure to add the pentagram with the candles lit at the five points.



I love this personal expansion of my craft. It brings me much joy. I share my photos online on my contributors Instagram and my own Deviant Art account, which is BeastMan6336. We can all appreciate what I do, although I am barely developing as an artist. You are all here to read about art, and I'm sure that you are all well ahead of me. Maybe you, too, want to inscribe the words and pentagram on your drawings, too? Until next time.

Comments