Teen Depression Doesn't Have To Be The End

Teen Depression Doesn't Have To Be The End





Teen depression doesn't have to be the end. There is a lot that goes on in life, and your days of sadness don't have to be the only days you have. Being a teen is scary, and, yes, depressing, but there is so much more to life than our shattered self-confidence and bad thoughts. Life begins only when we want it to, and we are the only ones that have the power to get help for our depression. We don't have to spend the rest of our lives in sorrow. We are not just a person who cuts or cries. We are a human being, capable of love and happiness. So, what are we waiting for?


Do you remember all of those days when the only thing we wanted was a little bit of sympathy? I've had what seems like a few too many of those. Each day, I feel a little bit stronger, as I am able to gain a voice online  and encourage you all to beat your own depression. Teen depression is a major problem in just about every society in the world right now, and more of us need to share our story. My story is one that takes a lot of courage to even talk about. I wasn't always so good at writing. In fact, I'm still learning, but I found out that one thing really helps while I am on here. I just have to be myself. That's right. I am at my best when I am honest and acting natural. In life, you know, like school, that isn't such an easy task for me. I don't know about you, but I feel like people would judge me for being me. That's right, this world we live in is cruel, as I am sure you know. Kids pick on other kids for being different, and that forces us to be like them. Sometimes, it doesn't seem like it is worth it, and that's when the rain begins to fall. Don't let those tears you cry destroy the rest of your life. Remember, you are not alone, as I will always know your sorrow, as it is mine, too. In this life, sometimes, all you want is someone that cares, and, I know I'm still just barely a teen, but I care.


Teen depression won't be the end of you. You can receive help and treatment, that is, if you want to. Treatment can be scary, but, hey, it might just save your life. You are not alone, and, in fact, I'm happy to announce that our presence on Twitter has lifted this blog to over 80,000 views. Thanks, dad. You sure know how to do whatever it is that you do. I'm going to include a favorite link of mine that can help you get on the right track. Better days are just a little bit away. I am Ameila Varner, your host of Get Help Now. I'll also post the number to call and text for the site I'm posting to contact them directly. For the link, just paste it into Chrome or something directly. Use the numbers to call and text, as noted. Here's that link:



https://teenlineonline.org



Call:

3108554673



TEXT
TEEN to 839863



I'm not directly linked to any of the sites shared here but all of them have been reviewed by me for satisfactory purposes. I am an actual teen and I have always felt that you need a teen to really understand your problems. I had taken over this site from my dad and it has seen much success since my takeover. I hope that my story can help you as I share my personal thoughts on what we are going through. Once again, I am Ameila Varner, your host of Get Help Now. May many happy days be right there in front of you as we head into a new school week.

Comments