Teen Depression At Its Worst

Teen Depression At Its Worst 






Teen depression isn't a small problem. In fact, it's a big one that has become an epidemic amongst teens. Many, many teens become sad and have bad thoughts. Actually, quite a few teens end their lives each day because of their depression. This is, dare I say, all part of teen depression. I don't like it, however. I wish none of us had to die. We are all beautiful people who deserve to live. Isn't that right?


Although it's upsetting we can't but help feel defeated by depression. When the rain falls, it pours. Teen depression is something that is very, very scary. We can't let it win, though. We must fight. All that holds you down in life can't take yours. You are much too precious to die. I may be a little girl, but I know that you are someone who doesn't give up easily. I want you to live. Don't you deserve it? Don't you deserve to live a happy, natural life? It may seem impossible, but there is always hope.


There is a good chance that right now you are depressed or know someone who is depressed. You aren't here for no reason. You know that you must fight your depression or you may be troubled by it for years, or worse. You've taken the first step by seeking out this blog. You won't find out everything here but I can at least steer you in the right direction. Many things can be solved just by taking that first step. Think. Do you want to take control of your problems, do you want to seek treatment and try to find the sun? The most beautiful thing there is happens to be the sun, and I believe that is what you want to see. You want to see happy days, and I know that is what you long to see. Life doesn't have to be bad thoughts and cutting. It can be so much more than that. Remember, you are not alone in your struggle. Many of us know your pain, including me. Life is crazy, it really is, but I cannot tell you enough that it is worth living.


I'm going to include a link and a phone number to help you with your teen depression. The material included in the  links featured on the blog have been reviewed, so you can know that it's effective. As for now, I wish I could tell you more but I guess that is what tomorrow is for, right? You've made the first move, now, can you take the next step? If you really want to find help for your teen depression, talk to a trusted adult about what you've experienced. Remember, each second counts. Here's that link and some direct numbers to them. I am Ameila Varner, your host of Get Help Now. Just paste the link into your browser or call or text the numbers included directly. You'll be glad you did.



https://teenlineonline.org



Here's the hotline number there directly to call:


3108554673



You can text it, too. Do this:


TEXT
TEEN to 839863

Comments