The Christian Conspiracy

The Divine Conspiracy: Christianity






What in this world is truly divine? Nothing. We live in an imperfect world. There is nothing that can be considered divine. We, as an American society, have foolishly followed a model of religion which is as false as its actual alleged antiquity. Christianity is nothing more than a counterfeit of what the ancient Egyptians believed, from their savior to the commandments themselves.

Anyone who is wise to the reality that is history would know that the Ten Commandments are a mimicry of the Laws Of Ma'at. Those who know Horus know that Jesus is also a copy of him. The afterlife is Duat, and the trinity that is just Isis, Osiris, and Horus. I mean, Sunday, is named after the sun god, Ra, which is the very same day Christians worship on. Who is really dumb enough to believe in Christianity?

I need you to open your eyes. Religion has been selling your souls for way too long. Do I believe in the mythological gods? Yes, but it is not a religion for me. I declare no religion as I feel that it will only hold me back in life. If anything, I worship the hunt, as the hunt leads me to my prey so that I may feast. I'm not foolish enough to believe in the divine conspiracy that is Christianity, the biggest hoax of all time.

I believe that the Bible was written by an organization that seeks to control the world by using the false religion we know as Christianity. I believe the organization that is in question is known as the New World Order, and that their true god is the devil. They seek only to control people with silly Christian rules while at the same time using the name of god to generate massive amounts of money. There is no doubt that religion has became a commercial industry. It is sickening, really. What person would attempt to use their god's name to generate millions of dollars? Every lying Christian preacher, that’s who.

I don't mean to disrupt belief, but instead speak the truth that needs to be said. We can't believe in a god that was little more than the creation of conspiring men. They sought to control Americans with damning religious laws, and look, they've all but won. I know what you'll say, that I'm just a man who worships the divine aspect of the female, but you're wrong. You can poke fun at a man who worships the hunt, but, you know what? Christianity is for idiots and many would agree with me.

The Bible is full of contradictions, and it is a wonder that more people don't point this out. It is always the mentally unstable people that believe in Christianity, too. As people of intelligence, we must prepare for the reality that might be religious tyranny in America. Rest assured, where religious ideal pops up, I will be there to deny it. I'm made by something greater than me, sure, but I know that I wasn't made by some moronic Christian god. What divine aspect that I possess comes from my heart and mind, not by some fairytale told by preachers who don't even believe it themselves.

As there are angels in heaven, there are liars on earth. Where there are demons in hell, there are heretics on the ground. We don't need Christianity. Join me in speaking against it. I'd rather die than be a part of such a false religion. I don't need that god, and neither do you. Don't fall for the divine conspiracy.

Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments