Dreams Revisited

Dreams Revisited







I think about my dreams often. I'm not talking about the ones I have when I'm asleep, but more about the ones I have set for my future. I'm so strange, I swear. I feel as if I have to make it somehow. It doesn't matter who or what I am, I just want to expand my voice. I started vocal training awhile back but I'm not sure if I'd ever want to go into music. I'm not willing to change who I am. I'm stuck in my old ways. I won't sin, I won't be around those who do sin, I just want to keep my mind on personal achievement and lucidity. What would I be if I made it? I'd love to have a job where I was able to run an editorial or maybe expand upon outdated textbooks. I'm intelligent enough to really expand upon our knowledge of history. How I know what I know, I can't say. Let's just say I have sources and I'm not about to give them up. It shouldn't surprise you that I'm a man of vast intelligence, now should it?

Yeah, but who's heard of a scholar that's famous besides a scientist? That's because there is really no one else that is intelligent and famous. I seriously doubt we can call our clichéd and outdated authors intelligent. No one writes anything fresh anymore. We live in a world where no one likes surprises. Writers continue to write predictable books that no one intelligent really cares to read. My writing is just too hard to market for most.

My dreams lead me to place where no one can fathom the magnitude of the inner perception of my aspirations. I want to help people, I really do, and if I could do anything, I would want to submit my prototypes for different AIs and nano-enhanced human augmentation modules. I believe that this world needs an upgrade, and that means so does the human body. I'm not sure if the human body would accept the augmentations I've been testing. That's why I would need funding, volunteers, and a sanctioned lab. How do I know about any of this? It's because I've dedicated the last thirteen years to developing suitable schematics that would advance the human race. I'm tired of the normal, bland human body and mind. I want more.

I have many dreams. If I don't make it as a writer, I'm sure that I'll survive. If all I ever do is write for you then that is fine. I love you all the same, no matter how small my group of readers is. There's more to life than being famous. Perhaps making simple connections of the human heart to another is sublime. We need to focus on dreams, sure, but sometimes, a little slice of reality is divine. Heaven shouldn't be a place where we go to after death but more of a place we try to create on earth, all around us. Ciao!


Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr user name:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments