Demons Of The Mind

Demons Of The Mind






Okay, everyone, for those few that read me regularly you know it's time for some myth and folklore. Demons are something that both pagans and Christians believe in. I'm sure that many of you already know what demons are, so I'm going to expand on what you already know, and throw in a few unproven theories. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Demons are something that have captured humans' interest for thousands of years. Demons are, for lack of better words, evil spirits. Some believe they are the opposite of angels, but that's where it only begins. Demons are something that enjoy depraving humans and causing them to do great evil. They are described as "divine intelligent personalities" in the Bible. (Yes, I both oppose Christianity and know quite a bit about it!) Demons, however, are much more complex than that. I feel that demons are derived by the human mind and are not a product of the devil. Yes, I'm saying that they originate from evil humans, but make no mistake, as they are everything you think they are. They are a real threat to all of those who are around them and must be dealt with. An exorcism sounds great for all parties involved, but try to get any human to ever agree to one or even believe in one of those. Demons are indeed the enemy, just as the Bible describes them.

Demons operate in seven major regions, many believe, and that would be in the seven major cardinal sins. Those being pride, wrath, envy, greed, lust, gluttony, and sloth. All of these sins gestate weakness in humanity. If anyone is exhibiting these sins too much, you can guess they may be demonically depraved. There is no need to rely on a God to cure them, but instead you must reinforce just behavior in them. Prudence beats sin everytime, with a god or not.

Demons are something that have became rampant and have plagued all of America. Of course, I've hunted and tracked the menace for years, and I know confrontation is the only method that works with them. Approach the individual, and say their behavior is corrupt. Call them a demon, and leave them. The demon and the host will then face a choice, and that is the host must come to terms with their behavior and change it, or, on the other hand, they won't. You can guess that most won't ever seek to change their behavior. Sometimes, though, results happen. Demons are something that should have never been brought into this universe, but they have been, and it makes my nation hard to live in. I suppose I know why they now say "trust no one." I'm not a saint but I have my vows and I don't appreciate the actions of people who have been hypnotized into thinking sin is okay. I don't like being imperfect, and you shouldn't, ether. Ciao!


Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments