A Nightmare World

A Nightmare World







If any of you knew me at all, you'd know of my obsession with mythos, monsters, and ghosts. Nothing fascinates me more than a slice of abnormality. There's something that might startle you even more, though. Everywhere I look in this world I see demons and monsters. They're not actual monsters or demons, though, but instead humans. The depravity of humanity has reached an all time high, as far as I am concerned. I don't care if you swear you’re good or bad, as it seems all have done a great amount of sin. Some people may not be monsters, but the vast majority seems to have forgotten what really makes us human, which is our love for one another.

I see the demons everywhere, from the drug addicts to the sex junkies, the racists, the liars, and people who just flat out lack respect. The zombies rise from all corners of the world, lacking intelligence, needing others to give them ideas to think and directions to go. Vampires roam the streets at night, replacing humanity with their eternal bloodlust. How about werewolves? They're on the fringe everywhere, avoiding socialization and striking against all of those who would stand in their way. Harpies and succubi creep through bedrooms, luring men to their morality’s decline. Witches lay ready to deceive and punish their foes with divine wisdom. The minions of hell are thick in this world, and we can only rely on the hunters to save us, men of supernatural power who hunt the nemesis for both coin and to feed their insatiable curse.

We don't have to pretend we know what is going on anymore. All are proving me right. No one else is contending with my wisdom, and I refuse to enter a state of decay. We can't view humans as humans anymore. Most lack the conditions to be considered a living human. It's not really such a bad thing, except for the fact that people are really dumb enough to believe they possess the trait that is required to be a part of humanity. I'll still write for you, and many will ignore my writing, which if you have noticed has been a constant for years. Honestly, I really don't mind people being monsters as long as you can respect my way of life, too. Obviously, we should do away with most forms of religion, as those who claim to believe in it hardly fulfill any of their religion’s rules or commandments. Organized religion has proven to create more jihads than anything else, and we really should consider the idea of private faith only.

We live in a nightmare world, folks. The same demons from my dreams now walk the earth. I hope you enjoyed the imaginative aspects of this blog post. There is no reason to become upset that you might be more of a monster than human. Trust me, being human can only get you so far. Ciao!

Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr Username:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments