There Is Always Hope

There Is Hope








Hope is something that is always present. No matter how bad your life is, hope is forever there. Something bad can get no worse. Hope is something that people don't ever give much credit to. Where people are first to believe in the worst, they often do not hope for the better.

Hope is something that the desperate hold on to. Nothing is worse than a hopeless situation, but is any situation truly hopeless? If you are feeling hopeless right now in your life, I want you to know that things will get better. You can't focus on the negative, as negative thought destroys the healthy mind. When life has beaten you down, the only thing you can do is get back up. Life is something that is worth continuing. Don't give up. For what you lack now you can gain in the future. Tomorrow always holds what could be a bright and shining new day. We are prisoners to our attitudes, so you need to possess a positive and hopeful mind. Those who are positive and hope for a better future are the ones who escape what could be peril for those with a negative and worrying mind.

Hope is like the x-factor that won't go away. If I didn't have hope then would I truly be able to face each day and the challenges that they contain? Someone once told me that hope sustains all. If hope is truly that powerful, then I would be a fool to not have it in abundance. Even in my darkest hour, hope hangs on the horizon. It may be the only thing that can chase the darkness away. Both you and I need hope. No one can have enough hope.

I’d like to share a personal story with you. My life is something that is like your own. It has many good things that happen in it, but the bad things that happen to me are by far greater. I call myself unfortunate. I don't own much, have few living friends, and I seem to have bad luck in most things I do. For all intents and purposes, people would believe I'm cursed. There’s something that many people don't realize about me, though. I have a hopeful heart, no matter how much despair I am in. I always believe that I will make it through each day and have a better day tomorrow. This hope I have keeps me fighting at one hundred percent. There is no option for me to have a bad day, because I have hope. This gift I have is something wonderful, (despite the fact that I very rarely get to share it with anyone.) Each day I create posts on this blog,  hoping you can see the light that I have inside my heart. Hope is something that I know will be around through thick and thin, until this world is no more. Hold onto hope, as it will never let you down.

The last thing found in Pandora's box was hope. All the evils that were contained in this box from mythology were not greater than the hope that was found inside of it. No monster can defeat hope. Hope is invincible and immortal. Grasp onto it while you are down and depressed, as it will lead you back to happiness. As long as you have your life, things can only get better. Simply put, hurrah for hope! Ciao!


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back those who are legit.

Comments