Ten Years Of Witchcraft

Ten Years Of Witchcraft







Yes, this topic is not for the uptight. I've practiced witchcraft for ten years. I originally started to practice witchcraft to protect myself. I started like any other person might, with books and resources I found on the internet. I pledged myself to the Egyptian goddess of birth, life, and sorcery, Isis, at the recommendation of a page on the web. I never regretted the decision I made, as I found that witchcraft can do much more than protection. I gained faith, and that was something more than I bargained for. I'm alive because of my decision to become a practitionor of witchcraft, and god, it feels good.

I’ve learned much in my journeys across time and space utilizing the power of the goddess. I've became strong, able to destroy any foe who rises against me. Those demons that surround us all would love nothing more than to insult you and try and bring you down. I fight back against them, bravely. I want to feel good about myself, and they want nothing more than to take you away from your confidence. All of us should have the right to feel good about ourselves. When someone attacks me, I deliberate, meditate, and sing my soul’s anthem. I'm not about to be taken down by some pitiful demon masquerading as a human. Humans should love one another above all else, but sadly, few do. This is where my power comes in. It's not because of my sorceries or magicks that I survive, but because of my own spirit. My spiritual pressure is tremendous. It seeps out of my body and into every part of my essence, enabling me to be strong on every portion of my front. No one can take me down, trust me on that. No one can fight me because I'm above that. If I worry about one demon, how good am I? There are greater things to worry about than one demonically depraved soul.

Witchcraft gave me so much, and now, ten years later, I can say that I'm a success and I like what I see in the mirror. I love my goddess, may her name be Isis or Hera, and I'm willing to fight for others. My power does not come from my mind, but instead my heart, as it does care. There is one thing that disturbs me, though. In witchcraft we believe in the threefold law. The threefold law dictates that everything that you do returns to you three times. If this is the case, then why are people still doing negative things to each other? It blows my mind.

Don’t harbor negative karma, and don't believe that the world can only be one way. I don't fight because of the strong, but instead because of the broken. Don't be afraid of what this life holds. If someone dumps on you, remember that they are just suffering because of their inferiority. They mean to insult you because of the fact that you are better than them. Leave those demons in the dust where they belong, and don't give into their childish taunts. Stand up with me. Fight back against them, quietly inside. Don't become boisterous but instead cast your circle of protection, leaving them outside of it where they belong. You don't need them in your life. Don't be afraid to sound off with your own meditative battle cry. They can't destroy you because you are a being of love and kindness. If they continue to fight you, use everything in your arsenal to quiet them.

Isn’t so hard to feel encouraged and special in this world when people are dumping on everything you are proud of and hold sacred? Remember, that even Leonardo DiCaprio wasn't recognized for his brillance until late in his career. We all knew he deserved an award or two much earlier than the time in which he received one. Maybe he's like me and you. Someone so great that people don't want to acknowledge because of their pitiful jealousy that is a product of their own failures and sloth. Work hard for what you have, and when all else fails, pray to a goddess of witchcraft, perhaps? Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I follow those back who are legit.

Comments