Life Is Beautiful

Life Is Beautiful






My life has always been one that has lacked any friends. I have a few, but I've always understood that I don't belong anywhere. This isn't me being a drama queen, it's a fact. Life has always been me, going where I need to go, and leaving as soon as possible. I've always gotten the vibe that I am unwanted. That sort of feeling is not a nice one to live with. Have you ever felt this way, that you don’t belong anywhere? Maybe you have. Maybe you've felt it a little, or maybe you feel this way all the time. There's one thing I feel that all of you should know. You are worth it. You are an amazing creature and I know someone who loves you, and that is me. Other people would love you, too, so stop thinking that no one cares for you. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I care about you. There is not one soul that is not worth saving.

Are you going through a rough time in life right now? Don't give up hope, please. I’d do anything to make you understand life is worth every moment that it possibly can give you. You don't have to feel like people hate you, or that the world owes you one. If anything, I owe you one. I owe you one to tell you how much I appreciate your readership. You're beautiful no matter what people tell you. You have a soul that glows in bright and brilliant colors. You're a butterfly waiting to emerge from your cocoon. We were put on this Earth to enjoy life and love one another, and I know there is many people who don't do that. Please, I beg of you, don't become one of those people. I've suffered enough injustice to last a thousand lifetimes, but I didn't give up. I got back up and sat down and said “I can write. Let's tell people a positive message that speaks of love.” We aren't people that were born to suffer, but, god, I know we do. Let everything that breaks you be what strengthens you. I wanted to share you my high school's motto, “Never give up, never never give up.” Long story short I didn't finish school there but I wish I did. I suppose I didn't take their wonderful motto to heart. Don't be the bonehead that I was.

You are so precious. I don't have to be a messenger from the gods to tell you this. You don't have to be, either. Take a moment to tell others they have a beautiful soul and that they are worth it. There's nothing more that I want for you than to feel happiness and the joy of living. In this world, we are surrounded by such evil and negativity. Do you really feel that you can't overcome all of what surrounds you? You can, but the change has to happen with you, first. Let's stamp out hate and learn to love together. I have such faith in you as you've taken the first step by reading this post. You know I love you, and you better believe you are worth it. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back those who are legit.

Comments