A Heart For This World





The Bigger Picture

As Americans, we get stuck in the thoughts that our nation is the only one in the world. We often believe everyone speaks English, and Christianity is the only religion. English is a Latin-based language, so of course there is other languages. Christianity is one of the youngest and most unproven of all religions, but neither of these things is the point. There is many people dying and starving world round. Screw Trump and his America first policy. I have a heart for this world. How can anyone forget that most Americans came from Europe and Africa?

I’m in love with Italy and Japan myself. They have so many great things within their countries it is not funny. The man I fashioned myself after, Dante Algheri, was a famed Italian philosopher. Japan is rich in many cultural nuances that are charming. As you look at your fellow Terran, what do you have to tell them? Will you shun them, or will you love them? If we are one people and one body, then how can we ignore that we all came from the mother Eve/Lilith? I'm begging you to accept everyone and love them. Love is the only answer. Love is what brings forth peace. Peace is all this world needs. I don't need money, as I know I'll never have it. I write novels and this blog merely as a passion and a way to reach out to other people. I will not forsake you, even if you are North Korean. I do not follow a path of ignorance and hatred. Despite my obvious far-left views, I refuse to hate anyone. I cannot be a victim to the mother of ignorance, which is the seed of hate.




Look at Trump. He is the biggest idiot on the face of the planet. Although I have withdrawn my company's support from him, I still do not hate him. He's merely a puppet to a greater evil, the New World Order. If you're unfamiliar with who they are, a quick Google search will reveal much about their conspiracy. I say conspiracy because no one really can completely substaintiate their agenda. Am I for them or against them? My blade goes where the people are. I have given my whole soul to aiding the sick, dying, and the dead. I will not forsake my sacred vows. I will tell you this: I don't like the idea of people dying. My friends Jen, Josalyn, and Cliff are amongst the dead, and I have cried my tears and grieve them each day. My dream is a world without pain and death. I'm tired of violence. Don't you tell me war is good. War is the sickest of all things, and the only thing worse is civil war. For all of you reds and blues engaged in this American political civil war, I'm going to tell you what to do: go screw yourselves, and grow up. You are both wrong and I refuse to side with either of you. My mother taught me better than that.

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments