True Beauty



True Beauty

You know, I've never expected to have a voice in the world, yet, now I do. I wanted to tell you about something amazing. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. What true beauty is to me is scars and the stories behind how each person got them. Whether they be physical or mental scars, I am enamored by those who display them with much confidence. Most reject those who have them, but I would love to pull in each of you that have scars. I want to see them, and if you have painful memories, I would do anything to heal your pain. True beauty lies in those who have endured life's trials and are still standing.

You always have to dance in the rain. Life isn't always perfect, and it is impossible for you to get through it without difficulty. If life was easy, would it even be worth living? No, of course not. Life is a dance, and it is one that will make your heart swell and your tears fall. When you are wounded, that’s when your fighting spirit rises up. Should you make it through your struggle, you'll be rewarded with the ultimate conversation starter, a scar. What you see as pain, I see as something that gives you the quality that is humanity. Quite honestly, I was always the sympathetic type. It's not because I feel sorry for people, but because I love those who have survived through hell. I don't see it as true weakness, but something much more beautiful. Strength is what a person has when they make it through the stormy waters of life. You are beautiful, and I'm not afraid to tell you that. All that you live through is what makes you who you are. Each time you fight through the pain, I believe an angel gets its wings. The strong were made to protect the weak, and the weak were made to one day become strong.



I’ve met so many people in life, and they all have two things in common. People feel joy and they feel pain. What pain they live through is not something they enjoy, but when they do feel joy, all the pain is put away. Joy erases pain, and pain erases joy. What sorrow we feel after the pain is merely our way of coping. What fear we have is nothing but a precursor to pain. When we are furious, we cause others pain. When we die, the pain is gone forever. This is why pain, fear, sorrow, fury, and joy all coexists until death sits in. The scars you endure along the way are life-affirming. We don't have to pretend that our lives are perfect. What we are is something beautiful, a black rose or a white flower underneath a lunar light.

Life isn't the worst thing there is, but a painful life can be. Don't let your pain control you. Realize that you are beautiful and escape the pain. Pain is something ugly, but pain doesn't last forever, for death offers the ultimate relief. Fight for your life, and you will find one. Show off your scars, tell people how you got them and how you courageously fought through the injuries and trauma that went with them. You are beautiful even if you have nothing but scars, because even then you still shine. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments