The Second American Civil War



The Second American Civil War

The United States is such a divided country right now. The right is targeting the left, with their king Trump guiding their hatred towards different outlets. I choose neither side, as I feel that war is disgusting, especially civil war. I can't but help smell the stench of the New World Order behind it all. They want Americans to hate one another, and through Trump, they have succeeded with such. We weren't born to fight our own countrymen, and this is by far the single worst thing that the country has done to each other. In the wake of the Las Vegas shooting, people seek to point their fingers at a cause of it all. The cause of it was demonized depraved souls, not the left. Andrew Clinton Buckner, of Muskogee, Oklahoma, recently posted on his Facebook that he believes the left is responsible for the mass shooting. Andrew Clinton Buckner is an embarrassment to our country and should be sent to anywhere but here. His accusations are purely the ramblings of a crazy man. I'm tired of the hate. Men like him are antagonistic and can be found all over social media. Do they ever think that they may be the cause? Why must we battle one another and settle all the scores? Why don't we love one another and declare peace towards all the earth.

You can't silence me. I will always be the moral objector towards those who wish to engage in violence. What ever happened to the policy of killing them with kindness? We, the people of the Earth, must be against the hate. We are not going to give into this grand conspiracy that is the New World Order. If I were to rise up against them all, I would do it by enlightening everyone to realize they are making Americans unruly in order to further the agenda to create a police state in America. I love this land, but not the point of view that Trump and the right enforces. I am not with the left, either, as I am not a part of any political force. Furthermore, my father has entrusted me to protect humans, and should either side seek to harm each other, I will rise up against the offender and defend the person they are striking at. I fear no man and no army, as I am a person who believes that people must be defended. Trump, your armies do not scare me, as I see you as an arrogant blowhard who has the intelligence of a disobedient child. You'll need every person you can muster to challenge my forces that I have raised. Every country is judging you, Trump, you ugly old man, and I see that you are clearly using the presidency as a way to generate more revenue for your greedy mitts. I serve the council, and they are not pleased.



Let this Second American Civil War end. Lay down your arms, as the coming chimera force will be liberated sooner than you think. Those ghastly abominations are indiscriminate and readily available for disposal as the Order pleases. The chimera are animals with human organs that are being developed in labs, including Area 52, the real area 51, as area 51 is a dummy base, for use against American civilians. I am an insider and I have been chosen as a messenger between the council and the good people of the Earth. If anyone wishes to know the inner workings of the council, contact me on social media and I will disclose what I can. I am not rogue, but someone who wishes to bring Trump to justice for becoming a loose cannon. He is working with his own personal agenda and it is frightening. This civil war is revolting. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments