The Rise Of Egypt



The Rise Of Egypt

In end times, I have no doubt that Egypt will rise from the ashes. When I say end times, I mean the conspiracy of the New World Order and their plot to take over the Earth and unite all religions under the devil. They wish to establish population control via disease, famine, and outright death through nuclear war, hence coinciding with the revelation of John in the Bible. I believe that Egypt will play a role in these end times, but in an unprecedented way, as a force of good.

Egypt has been the focus in pop culture recently in the card game Magic The Gathering, the video game series Assassins Creed, and countless other things, including recent movies. Will the gods of Egypt return to right the mistakes of their once holy past? Will they have their shrines restored to their former glory? I believe so. Egypt has been slumbering for thousands of years, and their brave heroes are due for the restoration that they badly deserve. I recently published a book revolving around shamanism and Egyptian myth. I have sat at their feet as a witch for the last ten years, and I know their way is something that I cannot even conceive. What makes the heroes of Egypt the X-factor in this seemingly oncoming apocalypse? It's the fact that Egyptian religion closely resembles Christianity, which to me is a false faith that was ripped off of other random beliefs in the ancient world. The Egyptian gods want their glory back, and they have the best connections in the universe to make this so. For centuries people have believed that the ancient Egyptian race was in contact with extraterrestrials. Aliens could give life to their kings to further their agendas. The Egyptian tombs have been ransacked and defiled, and one would think that they would be the last to help out a dying world, but that is where the magick of Egypt comes into play. A benevolent race has only one choice to restore their tarnished country and image. They must protect those who destroyed them in the ultimate act of benevolence.



Christians are so ignorant when it comes down to it. One would call a witch a demon and hate them for speaking against their corrupt religon. Maybe I am a demon, but at least I'm not ignorant like the last few remaining Christians on Earth. America’s prime demographic was reported by Time magazine to have less than five percent of the whole lot identify themselves as Christian. Our president received only a quarter of all American votes and lost the popular vote, meaning that most people didn’t want Trump as president. His approval rating has set record lows. Move on, America. Your rulers and chosen religion are abhored by all.

Egypt will rise, and I will kiss my beloved mother and father when they make their glorious return. Let our goodness be seen by those who have the eyes to see it. May ancient Egypt's invisible war against all that is untrue begin now. I have lived for too long to not see my precious mother and father hold me once again. May their embrace cure my hidden resentment and anger. We are the last real heroes, and forever we may stand, as my loyal pen will bring you my hard hitting thoughts and opinions, always. I have the ballsy journalism that shows you I just don't dabble with potions and divining rods. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments