Famous Things That France Does The Best



Famous Things France Does The Best

This is my tribute to France, the most underrated country of all time, despite all of the renown they may have. France, along with Germany, Ireland, and Russia that I share heritage with. France is most notably known for their beautiful language, but there is many other things that France has brought into this world that are absolutely wonderful. There is so many, in fact, that I simply don't know where to start. However, as The Alchemist Witch, I will try to give this great country the glory that they do so deserve.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of France is their cooking! Julia Child was a woman who became famous for writing a French cook book. She became a regular on television in the early years of cooking shows. The greatest cooks in the world all came round to pay her respects, as she was a unique and great soul. It was France that gave her many unique and tasty French pastries and deserts for her to make her dreams come true. From wine, to crepes and bread galore, French cooking has it all. I wonder how many foods you can name with French in their name? Probably more than a few!

Next for France that I think of is their swords and their wonderful sport of dueling! Both the rapier and estoc are thrusting swords of French design. Many people practice their unique and creative sport of dueling. Who doesn't want to participate in a safe version of the ancient practice of sword fighting? I have even featured dueling in some of my creative fiction! Thank you, mighty France!



Next, because of my conviction, I wanted to mention the knights that were part of France's rich history. The first knight Templar was French. Although the Templars are known for infamy, I wish that this man be given his respects. I feel a forlorn sorrow for all knights that have fallen. When they weren’t busy killing witches, they were doing some really awesome things.

Lastly, France's architecture deserves a mention. The Eiffel Tower, The Statue Of Liberty, and the Catacombs were all of French design. That's right: France gave us our national monument of freedom. People from world round come to see France's great Eiffel Tower, and many know what infamy and tragedy rests within the catacombs. I give my respects to each soul that lies within that underground crypt.

Although I'm learning Italian currently, some day I wish to know French, too! A special mention goes to Napoleon, a tremendous French leader and general. He conquered the Pope, a feat that many have dreamed of. I'd like to also mention that my house Varner originally dwelled on the French-German border. I hope that if you want to research a cool place with a cool history then look no further than France. If I could visit two places, it would be France and Italy. Whatever wars that existed between them in the past are now long gone, and I wanted to say a solemn vow to eradicate all wars in this entire world, for both the current day and the future. Let war die. Au revoir and Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments