The Witch's Morals

The Witch's Morals 


 Morals have been slandered when it comes to a witch. They've done everything to make witches seem evil. I want to tell you that witches have never been evil. Witches operate on the threefold law, which is the idea that all of your deeds come back to you threefold. This is like triple karma. Why would anyone believe that a witch is evil? Ah, I know who we have to blame. The Christian church and their believers’ ignorance. The church has tried everything to deny witches and their essential existence as a religious worshipper of Mother Earth. The church is the exact opposite of their God, a loving entity. The only way to forgive the church of their ignorance is to explain my own morals and forgive the misled Christians, even though they are complete fools. 



 I operate within all laws and have an added code or two of both extra laws and religious beliefs. I don't eat meat, as I would not want an animal murdered for my gluttony. I don't believe in hate, and I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs and lifestyles, as long as no laws are broken. I have sympathy for prisoners, even if they are guilty of a crime. I believe everyone's opinions are valid, even if they are wrong. I know that it is wrong to infringe on someone’s hospitality. I believe I should help out anyone who asks for it, so long as I am not doing something immoral or something that requires physical means. I believe in an afterlife. I pray for my own soul and others, and love everyone. I do all of this and I am not a Christian, nor am I classified by any normal religion. Surprise, world. There are other holy faiths. I do not attend a church nor read a religious guidebook. I listen to the Earth and do as she wants me to. I believe that if I am to be a part of this world, then I need to be a force of good.



 



 I've studied religions, and never found one as perfect as the way I believe. I do not want to live in a world full of witches, as I feel that would only destroy what I believe. I've always dreamed of others like me, and I love other witches! If you are a witch out there, add me on Twitter, where I follow back 100 percent. My name on Twitter is @BPLovecraft We are all in this together, and my goddess has called me to initiate a movement of peace and love. I will always be known as an enemy to the Christians, but I do not intend to be their enemy, at least by choice. Does the world want the abolishment of all religion? Of course they do. Just look at all of the jihads being waged, most of them being in the United States. We must state our own morals, and ask people to not judge based on our beliefs. I have presented the fact that I am not a typical witch, nor person. I have stood before you and told you my practices and beliefs. I will go through your judgement, but I want you to know, I love you either way, no matter who you are, or what you may believe. I love you, and no God can change that. You are this witch’s heart.

Comments