Our World's Idea Of Perfection

Our World's Idea Of Perfection


 Our world hates us. We place importance in what our eyes can see, and little in anything else. It's a nightmare for me, to only be judged by what I do, how I dress, how I look, and what ornaments I have on. I'm not ugly at all, but I refuse to go with the flow, and I wear what someone of middle class would wear. I have smooth skin, but I don't stand out. I wear my amulet, and most think of it as a satanic symbol. I have no friends near me, and they believe that I'm all alone in this life. Am I, or anyone for that matter, ever truly alone? They don't see me with a ton of money, and they don't see me socializing, either online or out and about. I'm just a regular guy, in a regular world, and few know I write, and by write, I mean, write a lot. I write 2,600 words a day, and that is more than what many others can produce. Ten pages per day is what separates me mentally from others. This does not make me superior to you, or anyone else. In the world's eyes, only physical beauty can make you seem superior to others, and my family rejects me and hates me because of my lack of worldly obedience. I do not wish to be a part of this world and its sick twisted games. I'm not going to be a player losing in this game. I will be above it all, not caring if everyone loves my outer appearance or hates me for my lack of money. I will bless everyone, and forgive them for all the hatred they have shown me. They hate you, and the moment you want out of the game, they will disown you, too. 


 Did you ever think that you would win this game in this god forsaken world? The moment your looks go south, everyone will hate you. I'm not going to lie to you: it doesn't matter what age I am, as I believe I could take my pick of anyone in this world. What makes me believe this? In this life, you could all have your pick. A little cosmetic surgery, some crazed dieting, some implants, going to a beauty salon, and you'll look thirty years younger. All you have to do is pay the price, and it'll all be yours. Ha. If you have the money. Money can manipulate anyone, should their heart not be there. Would I be bought off by money? I can't see myself being bought off, but who knows? It's not like that will ever happen. Either way, if I was bought off, then I would lose my way. It's easy to say that I wouldn't be bought off when there is no offers on the table. Is it that bad? Is our world all about looks and the almighty dollar bill? Yes, and I hate this world. A person with my talent should be celebrated and not exonerated. You can blame this cruel and harsh world for putting a person with my talent in the perennial penalty box.



 



We are damned in this life. We are not blessed at all. There is no Christian God because there is no escape from this world. I refuse to believe that you are only rewarded after death. That promise is not good enough for me. I want to see the promise land, before this world and its fire fades away forever. I don't want to have this world judge anyone any longer for what they look like, who they are, where they are from, what they believe in, and what they do. To hell with this world. Join this revolution and rise up against our enemies: The Christian Church and this world's idea of perfection. May the money that both of these entities prize be destroyed by the sword in our hearts. May the weather break free, and may Mother Earth rise up to claim her children back. You don't have to believe in me, but remember, I believe in you... 


 Join me on Twitter. My name is @BPLovecraft and I always follow back!

Comments