Life Outside The Box

Life Outside The Box


 Life is always the easiest when you aren't participating in it. Many people don't have a choice when it comes to being a part of the miracle called life. They exist outside the sandbox we call everyday life. It seems to be strange to those who have a busy life full of both sorrow and joy. Life isn't for everyone. For me, I have forsaken it to practice witchcraft, shamanism, and alchemy. What I lost was a lot, but what I gained was more. Now, I exist as a recluse, a legend to most, appearing as rarely as the full moon. I never have thought about the life humans lead. I sit, patient, ready to give advice to all those who would listen. Life to me is something that just really hasn't been an option, as I am so enthralled in my practices. 


 Have you ever wondered it would be like to be in someone else's shoes? I haven't, but I've heard many people describe what it is like. We get so worried about our families and friends, and I'm sure at one point that was your happiness, but now does it seem to be a weakness? A man or woman with no one to worry about has exactly that, no worries whatsoever. However, loneliness sets in for them, and soon they'll find themselves reaching out. Does anyone really have a life that is nontraditional? If all realities are normal, then how could they? I do not have my hands in the cauldron of life, nor do I want them to be. I have received divine wisdom, and I sit here, loyal to you, ready to shield you and defend you to the end. I am your distant guardian, and I hope that you can hear my distant voice. We are different, sure, but we are tied by a common bond: love. Not too many people view this blog, but it averages most months at 1,500 views or more, and that means close to 20,000 views a year. With the advertising campaign boosts in the past, this blog has over 66k lifetime views. People come here looking for knowledge with unadulterated and forward opinions, and you'll find them here. I have a heart for the world, and I am happy to announce all of my ancestry reads here, Irish, Russian, German, and French. I may be American but my heart bleeds for you. My life is normal, at least for me, and I am your faint voice, ever so haunting.



 


We can't go on thinking that people live abnormal lives. Some people are called to be alone and not have children. Some people want to party, and some people want to have lots of friends and no family. Think outside the box and think of people of all lifestyle types as normal. Who are we to judge a person for their consential and legal lifestyles? We are not the kind of people who are innocent, because hell, no one is innocent except children. For us, we are all bound to the harsh laws of the world. What wisdom you can find here is to encourage and inspire. I see some people as stepping stones, but most I see as beloved masters and mistresses. I use those of ignorance as goats and those of admirable natures as something to hold up into the air, pleasured by what my eyes behold. As strange as these analogies are, just remember that no one else would be so bold and cleaver to write such a thing. I am not normal, but I wish for you to see me as someone who is worth following to the top of the mountain. Only from the apex will we see life from outside the box. 


 Join me on Twitter! My name on there to search is @BPLovecraft I follow back always!

Comments