A World Of Pain

A World Of Pain 


 In this life, we feel pain. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't feel some sort of pain, whether it be physical, emotional, or mental. We feel different kinds of pain constantly. Our mortal bodies fear pain, but for the one who truly suffers, emotional and mental pain is by far worse than what the body feels. I've seen all sorts of people suffer, and I know that look they all have in their eye. It is one of endless torment and torture. What are these people living for? How can they make it through life in such pain? I'll tell you, right now, humans must be the toughest creatures there is to survive their lives, as they seem to be in perpetual sorrow and neverending pain.


 Many fear death, and likewise they fear pain. When it comes to the physical body, that is mostly all they care about. Those who suffer inside, ah, they fear what might hurt their aching hearts. They look for cures to what hurts them on the inside, be it mediation, religion, self-help books, counselors, and much more. None of these endeavors seem to pay off for them, and they are led to even more emotional strife. How can we ever hope to feel that this life has anything of merit in it, as we are repaid for our sins with such emotional burden? I have to give it to the Christian church, though. They offer a solution that is only payable upon death. That's an awful big cost to bargain on. If the promise of heaven, (which is not biblically sound, as it says all souls are lying in the grave awaiting the events that are to happen at end times,) is really a true promise, then I want to see someone prove to me it's really true. I am known for my talent when it comes to seeing what isn't there, and I would like to tell people the answer to your cure is not some place of rest after you die. Go on, and live out your lives. The only thing really wrong with the whole American ideal is the scare tactics of heaven and hell. Your emotional pain will only end when you allow your own healing to begin.


 


So what of those who are mentally suffering? My heart goes out to them. They live a life of ignorance that they cannot help. I am one who values my mind. I wish there was a cure for them, but there really isn't. Some are in such a mentally deprived state that they have a diminished conscience or have the complete absence of one. Their hearts do not know the pain of a true sufferer, as ones like us cannot relate to them as they cannot relate to us. It's like we are in separate worlds, with a fine line that we can easily cross. This mere realization is disheartening for all of us.


 Don't fear the reaper, and welcome pain, as it merely means you are alive. Only a dead one would ever not feel physical pain. My world is one of both light and darkness, and my sympathy is reserved for all who are sick, in pain, and dead. I love nothing more than you. This world of pain is a scary place to be alone in, especially for those who are in the worst type of pain. Those who hurt the most are those who are alone. Do not dread, as I, your faithful witch guide will forever be by your side. Don't give into the darkness, and you may feel some divine alleviation of your pain. Please don't look for answers in the gutter, but instead look to the stars. Ciao!  


Join me on Twitter! Search @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments