Witches And Their Misunderstood Glory

Witches And Their Misunderstood Glory


 Witches are the most misunderstood beings of all time. The Christian church is what has placed unrequited blame on them. Christianity is a male dominated religion, one that seeks to turn women and their inner goddess form into slaves. Witchcraft, and their Wiccan descendants, has always been a female dominated religion. (I identify myself as a polytheistic male witch, or a druid if you will.) There is nothing that a closed-minded Christian male hates more than a woman who is powerful. Don't believe me? Look at their hatred towards Hillary Clinton, a well-experienced politician, being beat out by a man without political experience who basically bought himself the presidency. Make no mistake, I support my king, but God, my favor is to the queens who control this world. My loyalty is not bought by ambitious conquering males, but by wise and serene females.


 Witches are ones who seek enlightenment to obtain spells and religious secrets to enable them to escape the world. The world has enslaved man for way too long, and a witch is to be treated as a venerable mystic. There is no blood that creates a witch, but the gods themselves. After all, have you forgotten where those two Jewish witches, Moses and Aaron, received their power? No man or woman can obtain magickal power without being a witch, right? These women with power and enlightenment are feared by all. They are not feared because they’re evil, but rather because they are powerful women. I myself pray to Isis, Athena, and Artemis, and I have no doubt that they are more powerful than me. Men fear women in control. It was their fear that led them to murder and imprison women. How can this be overlooked? You have blood on your hands that has been never repaid. The Salem Witch Trials is what the most ignorant of all men did. You created more bad blood with witches than you really could take on. The church is also guilty of the inquisition, and it's a miracle that anyone would be dumb enough to be Christian. The Bible is full of murderous hatred directed towards people who are different. Oh, but your wise king Solomon was without blame despite him being a lustful polygamist. Hate me all you want, but I'm only recounting what is in the Bible and history books.


 We cannot continue the hatred that is between Christians and witches. Sisters, let the ignorant church go, and Christians, let my people go as we never harmed one of you. Do not call us Satan spawn, as we prefer enlightenment, and not evil. We have never been evil, and our practices are nothing more than scientific experiments. We don't want to hurt anyone, as I am even a vegetarian due to my religious convictions as a witch. Do Christians butcher innocent animals to feed their glutinous souls? Ask one, then compare them to me. I can tell you I hate sin, and believe in the ten commandments, karma, and the threefold law. Why would I want to do evil when it will strike me back three times?


 Don't hate anyone, it is not worth it. Christians should stop their conversions, inquisitions, and preaching, because they are not fueled by good intentions. Other religions of the world, please do not hate Christians, as they are merely someone stuck in some sort of blissful ignorance. Please, remember, before you hate anyone who is different, talk to them, and then make your decision. You might find your new best friend. Ciao!

Comments