The Dark Side Of Television

The Dark Side Of Television


 For those of you who are in the know, you know completely well the dangers of television. Too much television can make the primordial part of the human brain, the reptilian portion, grow to unhealthy sizes. The reptilian part of the brain is something predominant in criminals and rapists. It's not so much the nature of the show that causes the growth of the reptilian brain, but the flickering of the light on the television screen. As for the content and symbology in a television program, it is a whole new deadly layer to the damage the television does to the human psyche. 


 All programs on the television are loaded with propaganda and occult symbols. Television programs on channels, especially Disney and Fox, feature very immoral things hidden into what seems like otherwise wholesome programs. Disney is known for putting in satanic and racist elements in nearly everything they have ever produced. When Disney bought marvel comics, I instantly boycotted all Marvel movies. (I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics, too!) Fantasia was one of the most demonic movies ever to exist, their soundtrack for Fantasia being put together by a well-known satanist. As for other programs, I don't know what to say. With how liberal the media is, I do not mind things in the programs nowadays. Lucifer, a show that appeared on Fox, on the other hand, is where I draw the line. Do I really need such obvious filthy demonic trash on my television screen? Oh, heck no! 


 Cartoons, especially anime, is very unhealthy for children to watch. The sexuality in anime is not to be watched by a young child. Traditional unions, such as marriage, are often not pursued in anime. In the cartoon show, Naruto Shippuden, featured a woman carrying a child of another ninja who had not married her and died before the baby was born. I can deal with gay marriages, that's fine, but a lack of wedlock when it comes to babies is something I don't like. I don't identify myself as Christian, but as a religious witch, I do not approve of sex without a commitment. Rank on me all you want, but I still believe a bastard is a bastard. My Gods are not hateful, but I look at cartoons saying meaningless sex and children being born out of wedlock is a horrible role model for children to follow. Certain anime shows of past years, such as Sailor Moon, had such sexuality in it that it is a travesty that it would ever be marketed toward children.


 Television should not be presented as just simple things that fill the time of an American, or anyone else in the world. Many shows throughout the generations have been well known to deliver subliminal messages encouraging people to smoke. Get off the couch people, go outside, walk, read a book, go out camping, do anything to break the spell that television has on us all. Our souls are at stake, and that, outside the gods and the spirits, is what matters to me the most. Oh, and one more thing: those preachers on television are some of the biggest liars there are. People like Arnold Murray, Marcus Lamb and Joel Osteen should be kicked off of television for the demonic filth that is hidden beneath their sheepish exterior. Don't let that television control you. Ciao!

Comments