For Justice

For Justice 


 Is the virtue of justice slowly but surly disappearing? We are issuing lower punishments and cutting budgets to the police and military. Citizens are not involved in the Judicial process, refusing to report crimes and disturbances they witness with their own eyes. What are we to do if any danger arises in our communities and we are too afraid to stand up in the name of justice? I understand that you may be afraid, or just don't want to get involved, but I bet if it was your family being harmed, you'd come to their aid. So what of it? Do you think we need sisterhood and brotherhood, treating everyone we see as our family? I do, and you know what, I care. I'm a strong man who is not afraid to take on the banner of justice. I will alert others of danger, and if there is no one else to stop evil, then I will be right there, and I won't be afraid.

 The fourth of July is coming up, and we should all think of what our flag represents. One of those things is justice, and one of those things that justice gives us is a nice holiday with our families on the fourth. God, isn't our nation beautiful? For all you other nations out there, I sympathize with your pain. I understand the lack of freedoms, civil rights, jobs, and the high crime that frequents your lands. As I have said before, the top three nations that read this blog are the United States, Germany, and France, which is amazing, because I live in the United States and my family originally lived on the French-German border. I am of course, the descendant of a well known figure in both German history as well as theatrical plays and literature. My works of fiction these days often take place with family and in areas that are rich in French culture, such as Paris. Independence Day is a great day to not only think of my own nation but also others. I will do all nations justice, because we are one world and one people. (Please do not get this confused with the New World Order scheme. I just believe that everyone of us is related, coming from Mother Eve/Lilith.) The way I feel in my heart is that there is two forms of justice, both physical and spiritual. People throughout the world cry out for both. Often, we try to focus on physical pain in the media but any educated and experienced person knows that physical pain is the easiest to bear.


 Justice, and the need to seek it, is the nature of every wayfarer’s heart. America was founded upon the principle to find justice and free the settler’s religious persecution. Unfortunately, America, and the land and souls we stole from the Native Americans is the dark legacy we carry. Even though we were strangers on the Native Americans land, they sought to create peaceful relationships with the settlers. As the Americans went to war with many native tribes, I can only beg for the Native Americans forgiveness. On this fourth of July, may we celebrate together, if only in spirit. Love should know no bounds, and it is blind to all aspects. May all the people of Earth celebrate the covenant I make with your heart, as we celebrate our freedom inside. Tomorrow, tune in here for a very patriotic post.

Comments