A Spiritual Warrior

A Spiritual Warrior


 Life will give you many trials, and all of the tough trials will be ones that bear heavily on your soul. There is no other way to get around it: you must survive through all of your spiritual trials. You must be a spiritual warrior. Whether you are religious or not, spiritual nature is in you. Spiritual nature does not quite involve the gods, but more the mind. Is it weird to you to think your mind is what is tied directly into your spiritual being? I don't think so, as our mind is clearly where the battle is. You can hold onto your life and your inner well-being, or you can plummet and let your spirit fall into darkness. Can the spirit really survive a fallen state? I don't think so, and that is why you must fight. 


 How do you ever hope to win against your unseen spiritual foe? Don't give your attacker a name, or seek to strike back, but instead bolster your spiritual barriers that will deflect invisible attacks on your soul. Don’t fear, as fear will make it impossible for you to survive your spiritual battles. If you do have the chance to overcome your spiritual nemesis, take it. Fight for your life, as losing a battle with the forces of evil that attempt to overwhelm your spirit, may cause you to suffer traumatic consequences. To lose a battle for your soul is to incur sorrow. There is no need to let yourself become upset. You can defeat anything as long as you stay steadfast and hold onto your soul. 


 You must commit spiritual warfare if you are going to defeat the evil giants that want to kill your soul. Spiritual warfare means that you cannot fight with any physical means. Your heart matters so much when it comes to spiritual warfare, and if your heart is pure, then I believe that you will win. If something makes your heart corrupt and evil, then you will lose every battle against spiritual foes who wish to kill your otherwise immortal soul. Make your heart full of courage, and let it be one of pure gold. 


 Outside of America, there are many countries that have both corrupt government and unlawful police and military. There are many civilians out there with kind souls who are suffering in places like Germany and France, as I know from those of you who read my blog. It's interesting to note that my family, the grand clan of Varner, originated on the German-French border. My readers uplift my soul, and give me the strength to overcome any spiritual battle. Also, you give me the power to keep on writing for you. I know that it takes a lot to conquer the dark forces that gather around us all, but we will prevail, because together, we are spiritual warriors. Fighters know how to battle physical forces, but they also know how to defend their honor and souls. The greatest of all fighters will always be those who fight with their spirit. I believe in you, and all of you, no matter where you live, in my country or not, are in my heart. I will fight with you, just give me the call, and I will be there, if only in spirit.

Comments