What A Brother Means To Me

What A Brother Means To Me 


 My brother officially became a man recently and this is his birthday gift. I want the world to know what he means to me. My brother means everything to me, and I am going to tell you what it is like to have someone I care about deeply as both a best friend and spiritual brother. He is there for me, and I hope this brings him great honor. He is eighteen, and in America that means he is a man now. He is a man of great inner strength, and he has taught me a valuable lesson: that dreams are meant to live each day.


 When I was born, I was not born alone. My brother, who lives with great spiritual and mental presence, has became a man recently, and he impresses me so much. When he speaks, people listen, because my brother commands respect, and I'll tell you why. He tells people how much they mean to him and communicates it with a high level of intelligence that impresses me. He is bilingual and teaches me words in what languages he knows. He often tells me about his spiritual life and how the pressure of his professional life frustrates him. However, he conquers it, and sometimes I don't even know how. He tells me it is okay, and I know that with his success he will be a leading mind one day in his chosen field which he is currently going to college for, a place I have never been! He is learning to be a computer programmer and would love to work for Google someday.(This is a Google blog! Blogger, why not hire this man? He can hardcode programs so quick despite his young age it is incredible! I told him I hardly know anything at all about HTML and he said that it is kid’s stuff! He is so intelligent for an eighteen year old it is amazing.) seriously, you guys want to meet someone who can do your business’ webpage, look him up.


 At this stage in life it is a difficult time for him because his life is going to become full of adult responsibilities but I know he is ready for them because with his playfulness comes his serious side also. I want you to know something about his caring side, too. He has a guinea pig, (as do I!) and he treats him with great care and love. If my brother is to become a father someday then he will be a great one. My brother also has great patience, and he is quickly becoming someone who many women will want the attention of. He has told me he is going to focus on school first though, and I feel this shows his great wisdom. He is also a vegetarian like me, and this pleases me. Here in our family we are vegetarians for many reasons, for spiritual means but also because we have deep affection for animals.


 My brother is surly amazing and I hope you know that he is also an amazing man. He loves so much and I wanted you to love him too. He is, simply put, my hero, because I respect him and he has shown me respect. He humbles me, he loves me, and I love him too, so much. My brother is now eighteen, speaks fluent English and Hindi, knows a little French, has high grades, and is a devout believer in God. He is also a master video gamer, and has been known to show me a few new moves in them, too. He loves his mother, and is a real man simply because he loves by far more than anything else. His friends are also happy to call him brother, as am I. Happy birthday, brother!

Comments