The True Witch’s Way: The Path Of The Sufferer

The True Witch’s Way: The Path Of The Sufferer 




 I'm not going to woo you with any statement of pride here. I am one who prays to the gods and suffers for them. I am a true witch, one who has great emotional strength and I am revered for my wisdom. I acknowledge anyone who asks for an audience, as long as they are one who walks with a belief in a deity that is pure. I ask no money for this, and wish only to bring the enlightenment that is brought forth by darkness. One who knows that both light and dark exists in a being is truly ready to suffer on behalf of the gods. To suffer for the gods is the acceptance of the burden of divinity. One will find their inner goddess/mage when they know the divine nature of servitude, and all of its expectations. We are ready when we reject the world and all of its pathetic attempts to lure us away from Terra/Gaia. This Earth is our mother who raises us up, gives us nourishment, and sings us to sleep. She is everything, as her husband, father sky, watches over us. We need to only give unto her to become her legacy. Here is an example of some of my unique spellcraft. If you love someone who is not of the understanding way, say it for them, with your right hand over your heart while kneeling. That's right. This is my induction of you into witchcraft so you can be made strong to battle the forces of evil. 



 I cannot tell you of the times I wept, praying for a person's soul. I have offered my body as sacrament, so that you may be made whole. You are my true heart, the ones blinded by light. Now! I say rise up, come to me and I will make you see. Pray for peace, live through sufferage, and be enlightened by darkness! 


 So mote it be... 



 Did you try that one? Were you brave enough to enter my unseen convent? Were you open minded enough to believe it would work, or maybe even thought it could? You are now the good housekeeper, using your pentagram and broom to protect you and your loved ones. You are now a part of a secret path of witches, The Suffering Sage Path. You are going to have a journey for your life, and you will commune with the gods. You are strong, and you will have your wisdom increase, as you serve spirit kin and gods alike. You believed.....and now you are a new creature, one who knows their inner goddess/mage.



 Whether we suffer alone or together, our hearts still bind us as one. We are the chosen ones to make this world a little better. Remember, humility is your best friend, as a real witch knows that this is the only way to serve the higher beings and gods. No God will entertain you if you are haughty. Now go forth, let love, life, and healing guide your way. You can never fall if you believe that there is so much more for you in store. Just believe, and you will have the wisdom granted to you by the mighty Athena. We are something of a dying breed, but more importantly, a chosen breed. No bloodlines can make for a true witch. Only a fool believes there is anything at all behind genetics. Witches don't believe in science, for they walk with their true makers alongside them on the clouds. We will walk in heaven, dive into the sea, and journey into the underworld. Where will we never be? In the pits or with the sheep.

Comments