The Power Of The Medium

The Power Of The Medium


 For those who do not know of the art of mediumship and the raw power of the medium as a spirit world conduit, mediums and their are comes in many forms and varieties. Mediumship, in the broadest term, is the ability to relay a message upon one’s own physical body. This may mean anything from gods, to spirits, and in the most popular form, ghosts. A medium is said to have an unseen being inhabit their body during the communication with the people they are having a seance with. Many don't believe in mediumship, but I know much about it, including a special form called automatic writing. I know that mediumship has a special relationship with Shamanism, an ancient type of religious magick, and often they go hand-in-hand. Sounds quite interesting, doesn't it? Sure, no one can really prove the power of mediumship, or perhaps they can. 


 Ghosts, spirits, mythical gods, all can talk through a medium. There are even mediums in the bible. Don't believe me? Then what are the prophets and angels? The God speaks through them, and we all know God is merely a spirit. Mediums exist everywhere, and they have not gone away, despite existing perhaps since the dawn of time. Mediumship is quite fancy for the exotic pursuer, one dabbling in what could be dangerous magick, or perhaps one who just wants to talk to their dead lover once again. Mediumship is a way of connecting the heavens with the good people of the Earth. Whether you believe in the power of a medium or not, they offer restitution and peace to those who aquire their service. 


 That brings me to a startling revelation. I wish to show you my power to reconnect people with their lost and dead ones. I will, in the future, list names of those who perished by tragedy. I know a family I have to connect with just to let them know they are okay. I know many, and you may just be that family. I know that many people, including maybe even you, are hurting so much. I want you to know I love you, and I am fighting for you. It matters so much to me to free the world's citizens and I will do so, with whoever is in charge of me right at my side.


 I wanted to tell you about someone. Nicole Bogner, former lead singer of Visions Of Atlantis. An Austrian born woman. She was one year younger than me, and our descent is similar. Is she in heaven? In a way. She still suffers after death, as the only ones that give her recognition are fan boys in love with her image and face. Who is she really? One who is intelligent, has an exotic accent, and she disdains violence. She died a death that was unfair to someone so young. She loved her friends, and feels as if they truly cared about her. However, she hates those who praise her who never knew her pain. She enjoys nature, and yearns for the sun. She is one hell of a philosophy nut, too, and she honors me as I am a true fan of the type of music she made. I know you'd love to speak to Jeanne D’ Arc or maybe someone like Blackbeard, or perhaps George Burns and Robin Williams, but maybe you should care about someone who was praised only after death. How many of those supposed Visions Of Atlantis fans knew of her when she actually made her one album? Don't see her as human, or even a shade. See her as someone who loved her family more than any of you. She's okay, and she is alive in heaven, as mentioned, only that heaven is not a place written about by Christians. 


Every time I see her image I know that is my personal friend and angel, watching over me. Her image burns with her undead majesty. I have so much love for all of you, humans, undead, gods, or beasts and animals, but I am not with the one who sins and does misdeeds. You are forgiven only by a flimsy religious book. It's funny how the Jews do not accept their own supposed king. However, I ask you to believe in the afterlife, because it is the truth. They love you and miss you. You will see them again, I promise. They someday might even be your guardian angel.

Comments