The New World Order End Time Conspiracy

The New World Order End Time Conspiracy 


 I study gnostic and esoteric texts. Also, I know something about the Bible as well as conspiracy theory. The government would label me as paranoid but no, I have insider information and I want to tell you all of this end time conspiracy that is nothing more than a scheme to control the population and unite them under a Satan worshipping religion.



 I read somewhere that the book of Revelation was a creation of perhaps the pagans. Many mentions in the book of Revelation mention pagan elements. I believe also that Wormwood is the name of a demon, despite what others believe. The horseman I believe are the four angels of the wind transformed, or Raphael, Michael, Uriel, and Gabriel. They represent a plot by secret organizations to usher in population control and the meddling of our nations and races in order to destroy national and tribal bonds. Additionally, the Bible is a book of mystery with wisdom, yet there are who many are skeptic about the events of the Bible being real, saying they equate to nothing more than myth. However, there is an invisible war going on between two organizations called the Old World Order and the New World Order. (The West Coast Illuminati and the East Coast Illuminati, respectively.) The Old World likes the world of the United States in the 1950s and are Republican the New World Order is about Luciferian worship, population and world control. They are democratic and want to blend all religions to worship Satan. It's interesting to note that the name Lucifer is almost synonymous with the word Illuminati's meaning being bearer of light. (Sort of like the Jedi Order in Star Wars carrying around Lightsabers and all.) 



 They are creating what is known as self-fulfilled prophecy. These motives are backed up by an angelic and demonic race that are really space aliens. They both have agendas and no good can come from any resolutions. Those with wisdom will survive, and the sleeping will perish in these dark times. There's even potential of a chimera race, or things that are not human with human organs being used as a grunt force to help destroy man, as well as diseases and viruses being used that would turn man into nothing more than violent zombie-like creatures. 


 The rich will be favored, like Gods being spoon fed ambrosia, and writers with wisdom as well as the people of the Earth are our only hope against governmental tyranny. We need to see through these conspiracies and all of the religious facades telling us the world is going to end. I offer you and my forces aid, good people of Earth. You taught me to love and I will not betray those who gave me such a valuable lesson. I am a templar and I declare my allegiance to the people forever. You are all invited to learn all of my wisdom in an attempt to steel the minds of the people of Earth against these sick twisted governmental lies and schemes. Knowledge is your friend, as it is my true salvation.



 People will identify themselves from the secret orders as religious figures in an attempt to fool mankind into believing the world is ending. They are nothing more than mind control wizards, so to speak. Be wise, my serpents. They will reveal themselves as biblical figures. Do not believe them. They are merely the devil's pawns. We are united, we are strong, and I offer you all of my power to wield against the forces of darkness.

Comments