The Healthcare Deception

The Healthcare Deception 


 The healthcare industry has been corrupt ever since its creation. However, in recent years, it has escalated to new heights of corruption that it may be did that many pills and treatments are causing new problems to the human body in an attempt to make more money for doctors and insurance agencies alike. Lisinopril, an apparent blood pressure pill, is the one we are going to use in this example, causes vision impairments in many people, making patients go and spend more money on treatments for eyes and glasses. Whether or not this is a known side effect is not in question. It is the fact that healthcare providers, pharmacies, and doctors are not being honest about the side effects, are not listing them on bottles of pills, and are being downright deceptive about the pills and treatment that are being prescribed. I believe all of this is a associated with a New World Order Deception in which they are trying to poison the human body rather than heal it in an attempt to make more money and do population control.


 Unify Community Health Clinic in Spokane, Washington is one such place that seems to be right at the heart of all of this corruption. They even boast a name that sounds like they are right in the middle of the New World Order's plans. They constantly have doctors and patients coming and going, all of them perhaps sick of their lies and malpractice. The dumbest of all quacks even refuse to work there, men you wouldn't even respect on the streets. Their phone answering system is horrible, and do not have a live phone line for their pharmacy, which makes for horrible customer service. I would rather die than be treated by these angels of death, for their hands and pills only destroy more parts of the body. A patient who goes there can't even have vital tests ordered and done, as the policy with Unify Community Health Clinic is get their so-called patients in and out as quickly as possible so they can make as much money as possible. Good people of Spokane, do not treat these snakes. After all, why would you want a venomous creature as the one who is attempting to preserve your life?


 I have defended this nation with my pen since the day I first learned about the importance of the press. I have worked my years, and had my pain, just the same as you. Is it not about time we demand healthcare transparency? I love my land, and I believe God made the U.S.A. We are now one decrepit nation, at the whim of serpents attempting to take even more of our hard earned money. Why must I confirm an appointment with a healthcare provider? I have bought and paid for my appointment already, if I don't show up, then the blame falls on me. There is no reason for me to cater to a clinic or doctor office and their greed as they try desperately to see even more patients in my absence. We have the right to be angry over our healthcare providers. If you only knew all the evil our doctors and pharmacists practice, you'd swear that they are all the devil's minions. 


 Our president, Barack Obama, worked hard for healthcare reform and I'd love to say he got somewhere with his work, but the healthcare industry seems worse than ever before. Please unite with me and take a stand against these death dealers in disguise. How could anyone ever trust a drug dealer such as these lowlife doctors? Ask questions and be involved with your healthcare before they make you into yet another statistic.

Comments