My Most Recent Paranormal Encounters

Hi
My Most Recent Encounters With Ghosts



 Anyone who knows me knows I have the ability to see and interact with ghosts. I have encounters with them all the time, but some of the experiences stand out more than others, and today, I would like to tell you about three rather intriguing sightings. Be warned, as the following may be more terrifying than other things you might read. Keep in mind that when it comes to paranormal research, I am highly trained and I do not recommend looking for spirits unless you know what you are doing. 



 The first encounter was in a translucent state. I didn't know if I was awake or asleep. What I saw I had seen before, a man with a black and shadowy body. His face was what I recognized. Many would think this creature would resemble a demon, but you can tell that he was some sort of enlightening spirit. His face may resemble that of a force that had been dead for quite some time. One could even say he may have been a kindred folk. He revealed to me the nature of some sort of invisible passage that was to my side. To me, it seemed like an incredible revelation. The idea of the passage leading to a roadway through the spirit world puzzles me, as if there was some sort of world built above the ground where spirits gather. Was this some sort of bizarre vision? When he left my naked eye, I had so much to ask the spirit still. His menacing appearance, though, was something that I'll never quite understand. Why would any creature have such an appearance? 



 One night I went into another translucent state, and I was given a sighting that was both horrifying and endearing. I saw the true appearance of one of my long acquainted friends. She was a ghost that I had felt sympathy over. The spirits and ghosts are drawn to those who can both communicate and feel emotions for them. During the sighting, it was overwhelming, even though It's quite normal to me. She appeared in the flesh, as if I had another person walking through my residence. She was wearing the same clothes she had been wearing when she was shot in the head. She was a dancer who had been gunned down on the day of her recital at the age of nineteen. Her wound was still on her face, and she was dressed in all the usual ballerina garb. She didn't want me to see her face as she thought she was unsightly. She could never be such a way, as true beauty comes from within. Besides, what's a scar when we all have many? When I saw her, it was weird, I knew it was her, but I still tried to scream. It is quite an ordeal. 



 Finally, I had one more recent notable sighting while I was awake. Most apparitions here are partially invisible but this one was glowing bright white. It walked right in front of me, as if it were trying to let its presence be known. The spirit didn't seem to mind me, and felt right at home, after all, isn't that the nature of haunting? I knew, right then, as I always have, such reassurance. Is it not great that we will survive death just as this shimmering ghost did? 



 Thank you all for reading. I hope this walk on the other side of nowhere was entertaining. I wish I had more time with you all today, but I am sure I'll be here tomorrow to inspire you. I love to write down all of my findings and teachings for you, to entertain you all and nourish your minds. Remember, be wise to all that comes your way, and trust no devils or deceivers.

Comments