It's Time To Make A Difference

It's Time To Make A Difference



 I've seen this world through many eyes and I have heard the cries all around me. There is so many hungry people and broken homes everywhere. People are losing their jobs and crime is on the rise. People lack empathy and are desensitized by their very own ideals they hold sacred. As a world population, I guarantee that we are tired of the lies fed to us by both political and religious institutions. When will we realize that what we need is for each of us to lend one another a helping hand? No one wants to suffer, and no one wants to suffer alone. When is the last time you departed kind words and blessings upon your fellow man or woman? When is the last time you cared about someone outside of your own family and friends? What will happen to our world if we continue to not care?



 Today I woke up and the only thing on my mind was the ones out there struggling to even survive. We have made many countries overpopulated and our money is as worthless as the paper it is printed on. When will we stop believing the broken promises that politicians around the world give us? Our world leaders are not suited to do their jobs and their care for the world citizen is deplorable. We are the people of the world, and it is about time we do something. We must unite and pledge to make a change, one little step at a time. Aren't you a little tired of the power that certain organizations have? We are a people who knows how to work hard and die harder. Don't you see? We are the future.



 Please, care about one another. I'm begging you. Stop looking at a person for how much money they have or what they believe in. I am ready to accept people should they choose to fight under one banner, and that is for the greater good of the Earth and the people who dwell in it. We will not fall for the government and the church's plots. God is not with these desolate governments and the lying Christian church. You have burned my ancestors, be you the government and the Christian church, and I have news for you. Although I hate you for what you did to my ancestors, I forgive you. Just remember, good people of the Earth, that you are not alone and you have a powerful knight working hard each day to bring down the tyrants in each and every high place in the world.



 I love you all, and I will help people. I have made up my mind, and I will fight to my very last breath so that you may live. I will make the commitment to make a change. I will bless you, I will pray for you, and I will shed my blood, sweat, and tears so that you may live. I do not care who you are or where you live, for I will raise my pen and turn the world around. I am learning other languages as we speak so that I may write in multiple languages to reach more of you. Rise up with a quiet resistance and look your tyrant rulers in the eye. Tell people about the corruption in both Christianity and Islam. We are not afraid of you, churches and religious zealots, for your gods are weak and fake, praying on people's ignorance and superstition. Who I work for is the people of the Earth, and with you I stand, the mighty knight.

Comments